• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A 'What If' Poll for next season

If Ron Martin is still involved with our club next season, will you attend games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want him gone. But I don't regard supporting the club as a choice like picking a nice wine. I have supported the club for over 50 years, it's my club, I was born in Leigh-on-Sea.
So was i, in a Flat opp The Library Gardens above the old Popular restaurant!. Both my Grandfather & Dad, also born locally were Blue's fans, & i naturally followed on, as both of my sons do.

I think too many supporters on here are forgetting what Ron's done in the past! Does anyone remember the double promotion and getting to the new championship! I'm sure it was ron who was backing the club then! New owners may come in but there are no guarantees we will achieve those lofty heights again!
Spot on

I think too many supporters on here are forgetting what Ron's done in the past! Does anyone remember the double promotion and getting to the new championship! I'm sure it was ron who was backing the club then! New owners may come in but there are no guarantees we will achieve those lofty heights again!
He also refused to sack that awful manager last season

You understand that was nearly 20 years ago?

Tuna + Shrimper Steve = Tuna Melt

Timely bump.

If the leech remains tomorrow I'm done with Roots Hall/FF until he's gone.

Thoughts go out to the staff and businesses who've been financially abused by this man for years.

Back