• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A complete load of Bollox

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:45)]but as this is a southend United board.. im sure we could discuss england in the pub or something alike..
Indeed ...

Sorry folks!

biggrin.gif

WS
Jávea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:47)]i never said that families shouldn't be allowed..
I know you didn't, J. But you did suggest that England away games had been ruined by them?

WS
Jávea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,19:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:47)]i never said that families shouldn't be allowed..
I know you didn't, J. But you did suggest that England away games had been ruined by them?

WS
Jávea
tut tut tut.. southend board, i did say
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,19:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,19:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,19:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,14:05)]football most definitely wasn't a family thing!
this is now the problem with most england away games..
Yes. It must be a great shame that one can't have a good old toe-to-toe with 'Johnny Foreigner' in the name of England anymore ...

glare.gif

WS
Jávea
yes your right, i can see exactly where i said that..
OK. So enlighten me: why is it a problem that families attend England's away games nowadays?

glare.gif

WS
Jávea
because the atmosphere has been ruined by these PC types who think once they've sung "INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND".. they've done it all.. stupid hats and bells and what have you
CS J did you ( if you were there ? ) consider the atmosphere when there were 40,000 England supporters in the ground not to mention another 5- 10,000 in the city in Lisbon Euro 2004 v France and Croatia not good enough for you ? or would you prefered it to be 2,000 Skinheads under UVF flags getting water cannoned by the local troops and the pictures beamed around the world ?? Who is the missing link ?? Mirror mirror.............

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,19:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:43)]the person who took me to my first football game was indeed my ...... Mother.. at Tottenham hotspur
OK, so I guess that should count as "family" then? What would have happened if your mother wasn't allowed to take you to a football game because families were discouraged?

WS
Jávea
Will you both pack it in, before i bang your heads together.

James, stop winding young Michael up as you know he gets annoyed very easily with you.

Michael, you are older and should know better so stop biting at everything he says and ignore him.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,19:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,19:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:39)]oh and i was in geneva! pretty glad i was..
Well, so how can you seriously suggest that the atmosphere at England away games has been destroyed by the families? It was electric!!

Anyway, edging the topic back towards Southend United: who took you to your first game, J?

WS
Jávea
the person who took me to my first football game was indeed my ......

Mother.. at Tottenham hotspur
Thats why you always swerve your round at the bar then...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,21:05)]Will you both pack it in, before i bang your heads together.

James, stop winding young Michael up as you know he gets annoyed very easily with you.

Michael, you are older and should know better so stop biting at everything he says and ignore him.  

biggrin.gif
Spoilsport, Benjamin ...

tounge.gif

WS
Jávea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,20:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,19:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 21 2006,19:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 21 2006,20:39)]oh and i was in geneva! pretty glad i was..
Well, so how can you seriously suggest that the atmosphere at England away games has been destroyed by the families? It was electric!!

Anyway, edging the topic back towards Southend United: who took you to your first game, J?

WS
Jávea
the person who took me to my first football game was indeed my ......

Mother.. at Tottenham hotspur
Thats why you always swerve your round at the bar then...
not so true barry..
laugh.gif

Back