• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News 2024/25 Season Tickets. All Now Ready For Collection.

Been in and collected mine and the boys today.

I’m unable to make the York game, is there a way I can pass my ticket without physically passing my ticket, to a true Shrimper who may not be able to afford to attend matches these days?

I’d rather do that then let it go to waste for the game.
If you have got an email address, can you send it to me please so I can also free up a seat to someone who can attend.
If they’re really good, D1 might spin round and include them on his vlog 🥳🥳😊😎🍺👍🏻

I went in this morning at 10am to see if my ST for the West is ready. After someone in front of me had asked that question, the lady announced to everyone in there that West Stand tickets had not been received yet and that we should wait for an announcement on the SUFC website and/or an email from the club to tell us when they'll be ready.

I went in this morning at 10am to see if my ST for the West is ready. After someone in front of me had asked that question, the lady announced to everyone in there that West Stand tickets had not been received yet and that we should wait for an announcement on the SUFC website and/or an email from the club to tell us when they'll be ready.
Must have been in the same queue mate

Just picked ours up. West Stand here we come. Seniors - Red, Non Seniors - Navy Blue.

The Club is pleased to announce that all season tickets are now available for collection from the ticket office.

Collection Details

Supporters who purchased season tickets for the Foxhie East and wefinanceanycar.com South Stand have been available for collection. If you have allowed marketing preferences on your account, you should have received an email notification.

Following the swap period on Monday, the Gilbert & Rose Stand season tickets were sent to print and were delivered on Wednesday morning. Season tickets will not be sent out so close to the opening game of the season.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Supporters can collect their season tickets from the ticket office during the following hours:

• Wednesday 7 August: 10am-4pm
  • Thursday 8 August: 10am-7pm
  • Friday 9 August: 10am-7pm
  • Saturday 10 August: 10am until kick-off

Matchday Collections

For those collecting on Saturday, please note the designated collection points:

• East and South Stands: North East ticket booths
  • West Stand: West Stand ticket booths (from midday)
Season tickets will be assigned to collection booths in alphabetical order by surnames. For example, Bob Smith will collect his ticket from the window assigned with ‘S’.

A Thank You to Our Supporters

The Club would like to thank all supporters for their patience and incredible support, with a remarkable 4,252 season tickets sold.

The ticket office staff have been working tirelessly to process these and prepare for the new season. We kindly remind all supporters to treat shop and ticket office staff with courtesy and respect. Please note, any supporter who is rude to staff risks having their season ticket revoked.

We look forward to seeing you at the stadium for the opening game against York City and appreciate your continued support!

Shouldn’t be wearing red at the first home game!!
It may well be possible to wear a season card, but it wouldn't cover very much. So I've settled for wearing my new Navy home shirt and I'll keep the card well hidden to avoid offending anyone.

It may well be possible to wear a season card, but it wouldn't cover very much. So I've settled for wearing my new Navy home shirt and I'll keep the card well hidden to avoid offending anyone.
lol I didn’t realise that was the colour of season tickets. Perhaps you could go for some nipple tassels, in blue of course

Serious question - Can I get a download version of my season card for my android phone? Last year the club provided a link. I know now that I had the option when I bought ours, but totally misunderstood that at the time.

Serious question - Can I get a download version of my season card for my android phone? Last year the club provided a link. I know now that I had the option when I bought ours, but totally misunderstood that at the time.
@Boreham Blue posted about how to do this - will see if I can locate it

For those that are struggling to get there in normal working hours...In the ticket office I did hera them mention it would be open until 7pm tomorrow.

Back