• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News 2023/24 Fixtures *Updated*

Its all well and good seeing who we may face .But first off we have to rid ourselfs of Ron then we must quickly as possable get in some new players .Embargo gone of course .

Great opening day. Get this takeover done and possibly 10k on the opening day.

York away weekender in September with the Mrs. Happy days
Just a warning watch how you book make sure we have a club first before parting with your money make sure your covered

Great opening day. Get this takeover done and possibly 10k on the opening day.

York away weekender in September with the Mrs. Happy days

Better order some concrete for the NW corner and acrows for the toilet block.

Team on strike
Still under an embargo
Minimal amount of players anyway.
I can't even look at fixtures we are going to get smashed in if I'm brutally honest

No way, this will really be a Crazy Gang season, nothing to loose, everything to gain.

New beginning, beckoning new horizons.

Onwards and upwards, out of this league.

Always look on the bright side.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Reactions: TSG
Just a warning watch how you book make sure we have a club first before parting with your money make sure your covered

Tbh. Even if I'd booked York for the weekend. I'd still go as its such a nice place to visit.

Last time I can remember finishing a season with Rochdale at home, was the Fortress Roots Hall season, when we went up unbeaten at home in 80/81. Tony Hadley headed an equaliser at the North Bank end, in a 1 all draw.

Finished the night in the club bar, got onto the Rochdale coach and their team and manager signed my programme. That interrupted their fish and chips lol. Then got talking to Keith Mercer in the bar after he signed the programme, took it and got it signed by all the squad and Dave Smith in the week and l picked it up from the club the following weekend, as I was based at HMS Collingwood at the time.

Great memories and an omen for this season?

I don't think so, but you never know .........lol.

Tbh. Even if I'd booked York for the weekend. I'd still go as its such a nice place to visit.
Yeah, funny how no one books a weekend away to Oldham though…

On a slightly more serious note I want to take my 3 year old son to at least one game this season (my local options are Oldham, Rochdale, and Altrincham). Would I be better off in the home family section? Or in the away end? Any advice would be appreciated

Back