• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News 2023/24 Fixtures *Updated*

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
With everything going on its easy to forget, or not even give a toss about the fixtures. But regardless, next seasons fixtures are out on all official channels at 1pm today...

Assuming of course our fantastic (volunteer) staff are manning the socials and OS. Thanks to you guys again :Worthy:

I thought it was 11.30 am

Key dates have been confirmed ahead of the 2023/24 Vanarama National League season.​

The first important date in supporters’ diaries is fixture release day on Wednesday 5 July when all clubs announce their schedules for the coming season at 1pm.

With everything going on its easy to forget, or not even give a toss about the fixtures. But regardless, next seasons fixtures are out on all official channels at 1pm today...

Assuming of course our fantastic (volunteer) staff are manning the socials and OS. Thanks to you guys again :Worthy:

Well its not like they've got to go to Smithers Chase, sorry B&L, to take any pictures of the players!

I believe clubs are made aware no later than 11:30 - then 90 mins to prepare their media channels / posts. Could be wrong though

When I look at the teams we’ll be playing, the names have become far too familiar! I go through them in my head, should win that, happy with a point there, that one’s a tough ask! Being in the NL, it doesn’t take long to become institutionalised!

This is the day we normally start making travel arrangements. I think I'll wait.

Back