• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City (home) - Saturday 10th August 3pm - tickets on sale now

tsbl2000

Left Back in the changing room🦐
Has anyone an idea when the York City tickets will be available for purchase? We live too far away (deepest Sussex) to make season tickets practical, but I want to bring the grandsons up to watch the York City game. No ticket options showing on my ticket account. Thanks.

That’s what I was thinking.
It’s going to be a hell of a rush isn’t it?

York City have one of the biggest away following in this league and should sell around 500 tickets , I can see York getting their tickets before the 6th August if they don't its a little unfair to them IMHO

and in the meantime us match day peasant's will just have to wait until the 6th August ...lol

I think a few of us said this in the season ticket thread. They won't want to risk blocking a potential season seat sale for a single game.

I would've bought a 1/2 seaso for the seat I used mostly last year but it was taken for a couple of games so they wouldn't sell it. Unfortunately I missed out on it in the 1st hour last Friday.

Not good for you guys but financially makes sense for the club.

I think a few of us said this in the season ticket thread. They won't want to risk blocking a potential season seat sale for a single game.

I would've bought a 1/2 seaso for the seat I used mostly last year but it was taken for a couple of games so they wouldn't sell it. Unfortunately I missed out on it in the 1st hour last Friday.

Not good for you guys but financially makes sense for the club.
That's fair enough. Club interests and season ticket holders come first. As an aside, when I was in my youth, I had to buy tickets for home and away games (via the away club) for each match as I couldn't afford the £5 a season ticket cost (yes, I am very old!).

Has anyone an idea when the York City tickets will be available for purchase? We live too far away (deepest Sussex) to make season tickets practical, but I want to bring the grandsons up to watch the York City game. No ticket options showing on my ticket account. Thanks.
We’re playing York at home on 10th August and are away at Hartlepool 17th August.

What game are you wanting to buy tickets for?

Last season The home sell out for Rochdale was just under 8k with I think circa 200 away fans
Yep. I think we have around 7,300 ish actual seats available at the moment in the home areas that are open. Add another 400 or so in the corporate areas. Plus the away fans (up to 500 or so). That’s our lot at the moment.

Back