• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Good job went to try sizes. Usually L or XL. So tried XXL and too tight under arms. They eventually found an XXXL but then nearly down to my knees, LOL. Odd that all mixed sizes in their store room box deliveries. Tried nice sky-blue training top XL and it fitted perfectly. Strange but saved £20 to get one that feels nice fit😃
Had the exact same problem last year! Macron is a joke when it comes to sizes

My brother in law went in the shop and got me a home shirt. Whilst he was on the phone to me he asked them what the sizes come up like and he was told to go up x2 so I’ve got a 2 XL on the way!!

Went into the shop just a short while ago.

Wanted to get a XXXL as I'm normally XL.

None available at all. All sold out with very little on the shelf.

Reckon the club smashed it today
Did you ask them if they had any out the back? They didn’t have xxl in the shop but got it from the store cupboard.

Got to the shop at 5.05pm and it was just closed. But... they kindly let me in and I got the first XL i've ever bought. So glad to be down from Yorkshire visiting my mum on the day this new shirt has dropped. Glad the money is going to good people and can't wait for the Flyde game at the end of August. Love the new shirt. Love this team.

Back