• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread York City v Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get all the admiration for these players because of the situation but this team is not good enough
Thats incredibly harsh... ridiculously so.

The team is desperately lacking depth. If we had another 7-8 players, yea you'd assume some of these wouldnt be in the first team. But its one persons fault.

Its not the players. Its not Kevs selections. Its not coaching or tactics.

Their number 9 has been a real handful, I’d go so far as to say our players have been a bit scared of going up against him. Didn’t really get a sniff first half but when you encourage counter attacks it’s perfect for a player like that

Cannot be far away from not being able to field a team… We surely must appeal against the Harry Taylor red, never a straight sending off offence

I get all the admiration for these players because of the situation but this team is not good enough
What do you expect from a team where there is no rotation possible, only 3 subs available, and a 35 year old right back playing at centre back because no one else is available?

We were always going to get caught out with a squad this small. And there’s only 1 person at fault for that.

Their number 9 has been a real handful, I’d go so far as to say our players have been a bit scared of going up against him. Didn’t really get a sniff first half but when you encourage counter attacks it’s perfect for a player like that
Think they paid £250k for him in the summer. Shows the levels.

Thats incredibly harsh... ridiculously so.

The team is desperately lacking depth. If we had another 7-8 players, yea you'd assume some of these wouldnt be in the first team. But its one persons fault.

Its not the players. Its not Kevs selections. Its not coaching or tactics.

Hang on, you just agreed with me that some of the players wouldn't get in the team so how is saying the team isn't good enough harsh? :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back