• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News WUP Court Hearing - 4th October- Case Dismissed.

How long does it take to rack up that debt I wonder ?
I’ve always been amazed at what sort of usage commercial business use in the way of electricity .. I used to sign off £120,000 electricity monthly invoices in the summer months . I assume the electricity with aging DB’s and wiring must cost a fortune

Reactions: GBJ
I think the power supply company have to give the customer 7 days notice if they intend to cut you off. So 26 September might be the day.
I would assume Ron’s ducked a bullett here he’s being saved by someone who won’t stop feeding her pigeons basically ( I kid you not) I don’t suppose the case will come back round again now for another 2-3 weeks

I think the power supply company have to give the customer 7 days notice if they intend to cut you off. So 26 September might be the day.
There is a requirement to give 7 day notice that you intend to do it but only 24 hours that it’s going to happen.

The warrant isn’t the enabler the warrant gives you right of access if it can’t be achieved voluntarily

I’ve always been amazed at what sort of usage commercial business use in the way of electricity .. I used to sign off £120,000 electricity monthly invoices in the summer months . I assume the electricity with aging DB’s and wiring must cost a fortune
I find it hard to believe that NPower would have let it get close to £1 million even if that includes both electric and gas

Could it be the power company are trying to seize assets by using bailiffs ? That would need a court order.
The only assets are the players and there not many of them. If they sold them all they wouldn’t get anywhere near a Million pound.
Maybe they will get them all peddling on special bicycles to generate a million pounds worth of electricity. At least it would keep them fit!!!! 😳😂

Last edited:
The only assets are the players and there not many of them. If they sold them all they wouldn’t get anywhere near a Million pound.
Maybe they will get them all peddling on special bicycles to generate a million pounds worth. At least it would keep them fit!!!! 😳😂
Surely they do not owe the power company a million pounds ?

Back