• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you be interested in joining fellow Zoners at a meet?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 64 48.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Only if Smiffy drinks perfume.

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Bart

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
I guess this was easier back in 2003 BC (Before @Cricko 😇, well you joined in 2006 according to your profile) when some of us oldies joined & given less members many arguments were face to face in The Spread, as opposed to simply posting anonymously from behind a keyboard. Can't say we spouted less rubbish really but it was nicer rubbish.

Be nice to catch up with anyone I can still remember, so better make it soon!! 😁

Last edited:
I guess this was easier back in 2003 BC (Before @Cricko 😇, well you joined in 2006 according to your profile) when some of us oldies joined & given less members many arguments were face to face in The Spread, as opposed to simply posting anonymously from behind a keyboard. Can't say we spouted less rubbish really but it was nicer rubbish.

Be nice to catch up with anyone I can still remember, so better make it soon!! 😁
Arguments? Mainly just against Barry Harris tbf.

If there was a disagreement it was always good to get the Lumpy Boys on side for support 😁

We can all meet in the new fanzone, we could call it something like....shrimperzone
To avoid cross breeding & ensure the right habitats we could section the fanzone into areas & have separate pens for Consortium, Mods, ITKs, Trust, Blue Voice etc. & call it ShrimperZoo?

That would then loop into the community aspect of the club going forward with customer experiences like Hug the Consortium, Feeding Time with the Mods or Handle an ITK 😇, closest thing to a reptile we have once Ron is gone.

The Consortium want inventive ideas........🤣

If there was a disagreement it was always good to get the Lumpy Boys on side for support 😁
Or you could simply drown the argument out with The Lumpy Boys recording of Ring of Fire which IIRC they made at the karaoke upstairs at the Spread. I have horrible memories of McNasty playing it on non-stop loop in the car en-route to an away game, Several hours of torture!!

Or you could simply drown the argument out with The Lumpy Boys recording of Ring of Fire which IIRC they made at the karaoke upstairs at the Spread. I have horrible memories of McNasty playing it on non-stop loop in the car en-route to an away game, Several hours of torture!!
I remember those Sunday nights!!
GNH and me singing Electric Six.................

He still scored a great goal away at Bury👏👏
And he nearly hit me with a late penalty strike at Rusden & Diamonds away. Only problem was that I was in the car park at the time. 🤣 Well we were 3-0 down! 😇

And he nearly hit me with a late penalty strike at Rusden & Diamonds away. Only problem was that I was in the car park at the time. 🤣 Well we were 3-0 down! 😇
Lol I remember that game - he snatched the ball off Tes Bramble cos he was getting grief for not scoring yet, then missed the pen.

To avoid cross breeding & ensure the right habitats we could section the fanzone into areas & have separate pens for Consortium, Mods, ITKs, Trust, Blue Voice etc. & call it ShrimperZoo?

That would then loop into the community aspect of the club going forward with customer experiences like Hug the Consortium, Feeding Time with the Mods or Handle an ITK 😇, closest thing to a reptile we have once Ron is gone.

The Consortium want inventive ideas........🤣
SZFC area will be lit

Back