• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Darts Championships 2024

No idea what game you was watching he hasn’t and wasn’t wobbling at all. Lol
He went behind early on!

Think he also got a bit cocky at a couple of points and lost legs that he should've won. It's all relative I guess, any player would be dying to have a 'wobble' like that!

This will be quite a final. Tonight we’ve seen two superb performances. Littler is a breath of fresh air and Humphries just sheer quality. The ease they hit the doubles, the big trebles and the 100+ outs is phenomenal.

I think Humphries will take this one something like 7:4 …unless he completely freezes which is unlikely. Should be a good game though

I think Humphries will take this one something like 7:4 …unless he completely freezes which is unlikely. Should be a good game though
Don’t think Humphries will feel the crowd pressure like Cross did. If anything he’ll play up to any crowd against him.

Humphries did really well there. A whisker away from going 5-2 down and pulled it back to 4-4. But you just feel Littler has the darts to win any game..

Oooft absolute quality from Humphries setting up quite the finish. 6-4. This is such a great advert for darts.

Humphries with the win but Littler looks ****ed off, sign of a future superstar. What an awesome tournament he’s had.
I think disappointed and so young will need the right guidance, but the future is so bright.

Interesting on GMTV he said he lost it on the double 2 miss, he couldn't hear what was left due to the crowd noise and that stopped his momentum.
Asked what lesson he learnt he replied " Not to forget what is left ":Smile:

Fantastic World championship, the old guard MVG,Price, Smith, Wright, Cross have two new pretenders to their crowns and can only improve their game,its what the sport needed
Humphries richly deserves the title ,last four months he has been unstoppable
Bring on 2024 tournaments

Absolutely incredible from a 16 year old. Just because he looks much older, it's sometimes easy to forget how young he is. What bottle and maturity to get to the final. He will win the World Championship in the future. Good luck to him.

I think disappointed and so young will need the right guidance, but the future is so bright.

Interesting on GMTV he said he lost it on the double 2 miss, he couldn't hear what was left due to the crowd noise and that stopped his momentum.
Asked what lesson he learnt he replied " Not to forget what is left ":Smile:

Fantastic World championship, the old guard MVG,Price, Smith, Wright, Cross have two new pretenders to their crowns and can only improve their game,its what the sport needed
Humphries richly deserves the title ,last four months he has been unstoppable
Bring on 2024 tournaments
I think hitting the second treble 18 instead of the single knocked him off stride. Hitting 2 big trebles on 112 feels 'oh ****' instinctively and I suspect that was his initial reaction.

Agreed the emergence of both finalists will enrich the sport again. We've had 2-3 years of different players with peaks and troughs, the extra depth is great, but it's even better with a few big players on their game.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back