• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Will there be a Takeover announcement next week (commencing Monday 10th July 23), and if so, when.

What day of week do you think a takeover will be announced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I felt confident it will be all sorted soon. Yesterday but today completely gone the other way , so bloody frustrating

if we are lucky it might be about 28/07/2023!!! if its not done by then we are stuffed (im assuming of an adjornment on the 12th)

Last edited:
given up! not going to happen... its all a mess and DICK HEAD RON is only interested in the housing situ... he will end up just selling roots for the new builds and SUFC gone! take what dollar he can swindle from the council and anyone else stupid enough to get into bed with him and die being hated for the rest of his life! UP THE BLUES!

Ron aka Nero will fiddle til the very end, and thus leave the court and or league with no choice but to shut him and blues down , I'm struggling to see Ron's pig headed entitled attitude resulting in any other outcome!

Tuesday. I’m actually encouraged by the chance for kimura to buy the club and not the stadium deal. I think the latter will come as they aren’t dumb and won’t want to be exposed to more ron

Agreed and where would that leave all the staff including players, management etc. We would be ****ed with another adjournment.
We would definitely not have a football team everyone would leave… the staff would be gone …. Basically we would be ****ed from every angle!! That’s why it’s sell or bust… or he pays everything him self by weds

Back