• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Why did we only want Tresor Kandol for a month and then sign Theo Robinson for season

The only people who can answer this question are Mr Martin and Steve Tilson. The only people who care are Mighty Shrimper and RickySUFC.

Post deleted again I see. Best buddies ay?

Mebbes aye, mebbes no. How about a quiz to find out? One of the two phrases is correct:

1) Bobby Greenberg and I were born in adjacent beds on the same day and have been closest friends ever since. He was best man at my wedding and I am godfather to all nine of his children. We live next door to each other and neither will go to a Southend game if the other isn't attending.

2) I've never even met Bobby Greenberg.

Your post was deleted because I deemed it to be abusive. End of story.

Mebbes aye, mebbes no. How about a quiz to find out? One of the two phrases is correct:

1) Bobby Greenberg and I were born in adjacent beds on the same day and have been closest friends ever since. He was best man at my wedding and I am godfather to all nine of his children. We live next door to each other and neither will go to a Southend game if the other isn't attending.

2) I've never even met Bobby Greenberg.

Your post was deleted because I deemed it to be abusive. End of story.

there was that wild night on msn but i was wearing a mexican wrestling mask so you might not have known it was me.

To be fair, Kandol is an absolute donkey in my eyes and I'm shocked that Tilson was looking at him (If the story is true). I think its a blessing we didn't get him.

On the other hand, Robinson looks to be a real prospect. Much rather have him than Kandol.

To be fair, Kandol is an absolute donkey in my eyes and I'm shocked that Tilson was looking at him (If the story is true). I think its a blessing we didn't get him.

On the other hand, Robinson looks to be a real prospect. Much rather have him than Kandol.

I heard Tilson only invited him down for talks to see if he'd buy a train ticket this time.

Kandol thankfully didnt come here. i remember him missing an open goal from two yards out for Leeds against us.

Whatever you say about Kandol, he has a scoring ratio of better than 1 in 3 from starts, compared to (based purely on goals scored) approx 1 in 5 for Revs and Walker. He was also good enough to start pretty much every game for Leeds last season so he surely cannot be that bad.

To be fair, Robinson runs and runs and runs...I think you will find Kandol will burn himself out after half hour!!

Ahem...I'll get me coat:tumbleweed:

To be fair, Robinson runs and runs and runs...I think you will find Kandol will burn himself out after half hour!!

Ahem...I'll get me coat:tumbleweed:

Luckily he doesn't have three brothers or we would ressurrect the famous Two Ronnies sketch. And hopefully they won't be 'andles for forks.

Back