• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the good news is that SCC & Ratco have come to an agreement meeting the deadline, which should give comfort to COSU on points 1&2 for them. Will be interested to see where that leave us against point 3 and the security they wanted, but also what this means in terms of the WUP next week?

I respect each and every one of you who are remaining positive throughout this process. Hats off to you. But I can’t. If this isn’t the Martins playing their classic game of brinkmanship and seeing who blinks first then I will be absolutely stunned.

So Ron and citizen housing have agreed a deal which should be announced tomorrow any chances of consortium putting out a statement tomorrow saying they’ll clear the embargo and pay creditors

Omg Roman Reigns is here guys. Point your finger up to the sky ☝️
roman.gif

Sorry to put a slight dampener on things, but RM will still own this football club at close of play tomorrow.

A deal has been struck between RM/Citizen/Council, but that isn’t with the consortium. This will mean the consortium are still involved, and next week should be even more positive with the WUP being cleared, embargo being lifted, season tickets on sale and potentially a new recruit through the door too.

The deal will go through Those words are banned, but according to the council it should be pretty much a formality, but still has to happen. I believe once that has all passed, and any amendments to the purchase price etc has been dealt with, we will have brand new shiny owners.

We are close, and this week has been another big step forward, but we aren’t quite there yet. It’s coming though.

Last edited:
Surely COSU have to release some sort of statement tomorrow. I don't think I can handle more days of uncertainty around our club.

I just want to know, if the council do a deal with the Martins, whether COSU are in or out..

Surely COSU have to release some sort of statement tomorrow. I don't think I can handle more days of uncertainty around our club.

I just want to know, if the council do a deal with the Martins, whether COSU are in or out..
It might be extremely upsetting for all supporters but potentially COSU have played a blinder in all of this. Fingers and toes crossed

We may have to wait till Monday- but as they have very much been kept in the loop, and as SCC has said if COSU walk they do, then reading between the lines they are going to have sufficient comfort?

Sorry to put a slight dampener on things, but RM will still own this football club at close of play tomorrow.

A deal has been struck between RM/Citizen/Council, but that isn’t with the consortium. This will mean the consortium are still involved, and next week will be even more positive with the WUP being cleared, embargo being lifted, season tickets on sale and potentially a new recruit through the door too.

The deal will go through Those words are banned, but according to the council it should be pretty much a formality, but still has to happen. I believe once that has all passed, and any amendments to the purchase price etc has been dealt with, we will have brand new shiny owners.

We are close, and this week has been another big step forward, but we aren’t quite there yet. It’s coming though.
Looking forward to finally getting a season ticket next week 😄

A deal has been struck between RM/Citizen/Council, but that isn’t with the consortium. This will mean the consortium are still involved, and next week will be even more positive with the WUP being cleared, embargo being lifted, season tickets on sale and potentially a new recruit through the door too.

Ooh a new recruit, a potential upgrade on Powell?

They've said they're in, if the 3 conditions are met. The council and Martin deal is one of the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back