• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

That's the way i see it. he will sit it out if they do not agree his terms and wait till the NL make their decision, then if the consortium need to take out the insurance bond he has them by the short and curlies.

I may be completely wrong of course but it would be typical rat.

Or he waits we get the NL decision which badly effects the club so the consortium decide he is impossible to negotiate a fair deal with so walk away licking their wounds.

Then we are stuffed with the small consolation so probably is the rat.

Same here. I've been on an anti-diabetes diet for the last few months but have spent the last week eating cake, biscuits & basically anything in reach. I feel sick both physically & mentally. 🤢🤢
Have you seen a Doctor to sort out how you feel ?

I felt like that and I was actually diabetic., nothing to do with a Football club or a prick of a chairman or two ton of Pick'n'Mix on away trips in a motor.

He always said "be careful what you wish for" didn't he. I think we are seeing that play out. I believe this is entirely personal now and vindictive at this point. He will want to hurt the club and the fan base as much as possible on the way out with the last few years of (justified) hatred directed towards him.

Why the **** is there not serious and massive action now outside this ****s house? No other fanbase would stand for this. Why are we?
What massive action? He does not give a toss about gathering outside his house else he wouldn't be messing around now! Think of something better that people can get behind and maybe you will get the support and then you can stop putting the same message up over and over again.

I suppose one crumb of comfort in all this - if Ratman and Rat JR strike a deal, being the narcissists that they are, they will always think they could have got a better deal.

What massive action? He does not give a toss about gathering outside his house else he wouldn't be messing around now! Think of something better that people can get behind and maybe you will get the support and then you can stop putting the same message up over and over again.
It's clear he is holding the club to ransom??? The only reason Justin knows about the clubs issues is the protests making national news!! He doesn't like it when the fanbase comes together and that's a fact

It's clear he is holding the club to ransom??? The only reason Justin knows about the clubs issues is the protests making national news!! He doesn't like it when the fanbase comes together and that's a fact
We will agree to disagree and I'm not trying to offend you. You will need to do more than stand outside his house waiting to hear whatever tripe he is going to shovel you. A simple outside his house thing is just not worth your time, especially as it's probably better reserved for Jack's gaff anyway!

Why the **** is there not serious and massive action now outside this ****s house? No other fanbase would stand for this. Why are we?
So why are you? Have you been outside Rons house every day? If not then you are no better or worse than the fanbase that you are slagging off. As previously been stated by some ITKs, Ron doesnt take kindly to people outside his house but it actually has the opposite affect that you are looking forward. It just makes him more stubborn and actually puts the deal further at risk. Thats not hear say, that has been mentioned by people closer to the deal than any of us. Protest if you like and im sure there will be a few that will join but when the council and also Cosu specifically asked people not to protest there was a reason behind it. its a bit of a catch 22 really, damned if you do, damned if you dont

They would care if they thought their legs were getting broken tomorrow. That's the minimum level needed for this one.

So why are you? Have you been outside Rons house every day? If not then you are no better or worse than the fanbase that you are slagging off. As previously been stated by some ITKs, Ron doesnt take kindly to people outside his house but it actually has the opposite affect that you are looking forward. It just makes him more stubborn and actually puts the deal further at risk. Thats not hear say, that has been mentioned by people closer to the deal than any of us. Protest if you like and im sure there will be a few that will join but when the council and also Cosu specifically asked people not to protest there was a reason behind it. its a bit of a catch 22 really, damned if you do, damned if you dont
Because it needs mass backing from the fanbase and especially the trust.. which they seem reluctant to do

If there was 500 plus outside his house I’m sure he’d care if we were a proper fan base this would have been sorted by now do you think this would happen at a club like millwall ?

If there was 500 plus outside his house I’m sure he’d care if we were a proper fan base this would have been sorted by now do you think this would happen at a club like millwall ?
If this deal goes tits up i think 500 fans outside his house will be the least of his worries.

No it won't.. we will all just continue to sit around and let them get away with it

What are you doing about it big man?

Other than criticising the fan base and being absolutely desperate to be part of a protest, what are you actually doing about the situation?

I'll save you the trouble of replying, because the answer is **** all.

Back