• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Anyone else struggling to feel anger, sadness, or any real emotion after all this? I just feel so numb to it all. I think Ron has worn me down so much over the years to the point I just feel nothing anymore.
Same here.
I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worse.
This has been going on for so long, a long long too long period spanning, in reality, 20 years, with the real pain being the last 5-10.

2 weeks ago I finally gave in and hit the antidepressants. My life over the last 3 years has declined rapidly! I’ve stopped working and this is all Mr Martins fault. Don’t suppose he gives 2 💩 about it though. My only real release in life is watching the blues. Please whomever/whatever please get this sorted. Fan since 1976
Bless you mate let’s hope we all get the solution we need .. I hope things work out for you and all of us

2 weeks ago I finally gave in and hit the antidepressants. My life over the last 3 years has declined rapidly! I’ve stopped working and this is all Mr Martins fault. Don’t suppose he gives 2 💩 about it though. My only real release in life is watching the blues. Please whomever/whatever please get this sorted. Fan since 1976

Yes,
when life sometimes becomes a struggle, the only thing you have left to escape to is your football,
Your club that you follow, to escspe to.

It really can be a lifeline.

RON YOU ARE A C##T.

Question is the debt going to be paid on weds in court .2ND Question will we start the season And will the playes have a pre season unlike last season ????

Question is the debt going to be paid on weds in court .2ND Question will we start the season And will the playes have a pre season unlike last season ????
I’m afraid I don’t have a crystal ball Tommy, like most on here ☹️ I do have two other balls though and I asked them but they couldn’t agree - one said yes, the other no. I suppose we’re no further forward with your questions are we? :Smile2:

This is no use whatsoever to most of you on here, but one strand of hope I am clinging to is that Justin and the members of COSU all come across to be decent ethical people.

All of Ron's devious underhanded actions in the last week and the need for the council to have to put in place a more forceful negotiation l hope is strengthening their resolve to see this through and buy Ron out.

As l said it's no use whatsoever, apart from it's helping me through the next couple of days.

Is there another option open here in that the consortium can say, yes we are still interested in completing the deal but we are stepping away from bankrolling the club until we own it?
Ron doesn’t have a pot to **** in I know so would that be the final twist of his arm to sell or would he go down the administration route

Is there another option open here in that the consortium can say, yes we are still interested in completing the deal but we are stepping away from bankrolling the club until we own it?
Ron doesn’t have a pot to **** in I know so would that be the final twist of his arm to sell or would he go down the administration route
Yes I think that is an option if they don't get security on putting new funds in - but will need the judge on wed to adjourn

This is no use whatsoever to most of you on here, but one strand of hope I am clinging to is that Justin and the members of COSU all come across to be decent ethical people.

All of Ron's devious underhanded actions in the last week and the need for the council to have to put in place a more forceful negotiation l hope is strengthening their resolve to see this through and buy Ron out.

As l said it's no use whatsoever, apart from it's helping me through the next couple of days.
I agree with your thoughts. Plus I cling to the hope that the majority of the consortium are local business people who were well aware of
The Martins business ethics and were prepared for their shenigans.

I know ronald martin is a total narcissistic incompetent c@nt who has built his wealth on not paying anybody..the amount of people who i have met who ronald martin owes to is astounding . But is he really that stupid to kill sufc and make him and his sheep of a son marked men for the rest of there lives ...prove to me and 1000s of others who actually love this club ..stop moving the goalposts martin and sign the ****in club over ..you hideous little man ..

Back