• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

@ForeverBlue has been absolutely steadfast in his claim for over a year now. He doesn't deserve to be dug out. He implicitly trusts the person who is making the claims to him, and has known the person for years. Can't blame him for trusting a friend.

At the end of the day, if what he claims is true, it should come out in the legals. So we shall see.
Wasn’t there an allegation about the rat stitching someone up in relation to share ownership?

@ForeverBlue has been absolutely steadfast in his claim for over a year now. He doesn't deserve to be dug out. He implicitly trusts the person who is making the claims to him, and has known the person for years. Can't blame him for trusting a friend.

At the end of the day, if what he claims is true, it should come out in the legals. So we shall see.
Indeed it should have come out in the legals first time around not to mention DD..sooner it’s done and fully dusted the better…

I beg to differ. He’s only ever pops up to (try) kill the mood. He may have contacts, but so far he’s offered nothing that makes be believe him.

I see what has been shared by others, and it generally seems to be accurate (as things can be). This guy though, is all doom and gloom, and offers nothing tangible other than “watch this space”. Perhaps he has information, and it may be accurate when informed, but I’ve yet to be convinced or see something accurate.

if he has accurate information and it comes true, then I will happily hold my hands up and apologise.

An alternative take would be that everything so far has vindicated him.

Kimura fell through as he suggested it would.

The Consortium’s deal was supposed to be completed Q1 and we’re in Q3 and it still hasn’t gone through and has nearly collapsed numerous times.

I really hope he’s wrong this time but in baseball parlance he’s still hitting 1000.

The Consortium’s deal was supposed to be completed Q1 and we’re in Q3 and it still hasn’t gone through and has nearly collapsed numerous times.

I really hope he’s wrong this time but in baseball parlance he’s still hitting 1000.
The consortiums deal was done and contracts signed- had the original deal with SCC passed DD the consortium would already own the club?

Ultimately, I hope they’re wide of the mark but my concern with the statements, are that, if you’re well connected and in the know but ultimately a Southend fan, why address them here with little or no meat on the bone and not at least attempt to reach out to anyone within COSU, to privately make them aware of a potential issue.

Agree YB , FB’s record has been consistent over time unlike many posters that sway one way then another way.
Because some don’t agree with FB every view should be considered with a certain amount of respect.
As you say we hope the deal goes through. COYB’s

Agree YB , FB’s record has been consistent over time unlike many posters that sway one way then another way.
Because some don’t agree with FB every view should be considered with a certain amount of respect.
As you say we hope the deal goes through. COYB’s
It's easy to be steadfast when your position is that nothing will happen. In most processes of this complexity, nothing happening is generally the situation. Until something does. Which is what just happened.

Back