• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

BT thank you oh thank you.

LOL I came on this thread expecting a BT related joke. Glad you delivered!

Sorry to disappoint you both but we worked out a way around the problem, so there!

As it goes, the engineer is now coming this morning, and we go on holiday at the end of the week so I am not going to allow your habitual unpleasantness to get me down, merely feel flattered that you both pay so much attention to my every word!

Sorry to disappoint you both but we worked out a way around the problem, so there!

As it goes, the engineer is now coming this morning, and we go on holiday at the end of the week so I am not going to allow your habitual unpleasantness to get me down, merely feel flattered that you both pay so much attention to my every word!

Thank you so much,i base my whole day and indeed life around your musings and for what it is worth i think your are the bestest poster on the whole world wide zone and i for one hope you have WI FI on holiday,as for pubey well he is just a girl.

Thats very brilliant of you so why oh why put brum uni on your facebook page,each to their very own i say.

You really need to get out more Tony.

(Btw,I think you'll find Birmingham Polytechnic is now called Birmingham City University, rather than The University of Birmingham,which I used to live near in my second year).We called it Edgbaston Tech.back in the day,IIRC.Hey,ho).

MKS will know.

You really need to get out more Tony.

(Btw,I think you'll find Birmingham Polytechnic is now called Birmingham Metropolitan University, rather than the University of Birmingham,which I used to live near,in my second year).

MKS will know.

Birmingham City University - used to be UCE and Birmingham Polytechnic.

The homemade vanilla & rhubarb icecream I made this morning that's nicely freezing away in my fridge. :happy:

Popping in to Coral to watch my greyhound win a race. Good doggie!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

One more shift to go and I'm out of recovery for good. New job, better money, less hours, real prospects. Might even get my life back, stranger things have happened. Almost 15 years in the industry have taught me one thing, don't spend 15 years in a industry that treats you like dirt and won't change until it's too late to save it. Go on any recovery forem and read what ex drivers say. They all miss the buzz but won't return to it. I won't miss either the buzz or will ever consider returning to it. Any younger member of this site who fancies having a go at recovery wants a bit of free advise then it's this, DON'T.

One more shift to go and I'm out of recovery for good. New job, better money, less hours, real prospects. Might even get my life back, stranger things have happened. Almost 15 years in the industry have taught me one thing, don't spend 15 years in a industry that treats you like dirt and won't change until it's too late to save it. Go on any recovery forem and read what ex drivers say. They all miss the buzz but won't return to it. I won't miss either the buzz or will ever consider returning to it. Any younger member of this site who fancies having a go at recovery wants a bit of free advise then it's this, DON'T.

So are you starting as a burger flipper at macdonalds or higher up,or are you going into teaching let us all know where to avoid,good luck whatever path you take.

Back