• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Lol, cheers, there's just a lot of potential today and it won't take much for hubby to blow a massive fuse. Plus my daughter is doing the wedding cake as a favour and it's her first order of that kind, so nervous for both of them too!

Did it kick off?

Did it kick off?

Hubby behaved - the only problems were with the venue, which we're going to take up with them...they screwed up the table plans and moved the cake before it had been cut and tried to say it had "collapsed", then "lost" some of the envelopes out of the post box.

It was a lovely day with beautiful weather, the grandkids were gorgeous and my step-daughter looked stunning. The fact we had additional speeches from the groom's father, sister, auntie and each of his three best men is a fact to gloss over now!

Just seen a spotty 10st 17 year old wearing an American collegiate style jacket with 'Iron' Mike Tyson emblazoned across the back.

Thoroughly one sided game at MK Dons for the England ladies, and another 3-0 victory for MK Jnr. :clap:

Working days tomorrow, nice meal planned with the wife at the local curry house then Chesterfield on friday with the lad. Not a bad start to the easter weekend.

Lovely meal at a Turkish restaurant for the Mrs birthday. Super quick service, in and out within a hour and I've got the meat sweats. :smile:

Creamy garlic mushrooms and prawns for dinner - yum, yum! Think I may be shut in the back office though tomorrow :blush:

Arrived I China yesterday, Tianamen square and forbidden city today and Great Wall and terracotta soldiers tomorrow, ( although must admit food is not good so far, and we like Asian food)

Back