• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes Row 1 in Block 228 now available ... pretty much the best seats in the house. I suspect they were originally earmarked (along with Block 227) for players/directors/guests/sponsors etc. There is no reason why they would have held back the more expensive and therefore more profitable seats otherwise.

It is entirely reasonable, even sensible, for them not to put every single block on sale from day one but, whilst supplies exist, they should have seats available in all price categories.

I think the main reason for the staggered release is to ensure those areas most likely to be on TV are filled as much as possible first.

I think the main reason for the staggered release is to ensure those areas most likely to be on TV are filled as much as possible first.

The thing is Block 228 is where the cameras are, does that mean the upper tier on the other side (where the camera points) is full and behind the goal? I don't think so, a bit odd to me.

That's only part of it. They don't want to pay to steward/clean up four quarter full blocks, when they could do one full one.

18,000 sold so far according to CP.

20,000 looking likely.

So this means 2k at least sold yesterday- same today gets us to the 20k- I suspect with two more days after today we may get 24/25k- anything around there will be very good I think

So this means 2k at least sold yesterday- same today gets us to the 20k- I suspect with two more days after today we may get 24/25k- anything around there will be very good I think

Problem is the two other days are too late for postals so most would have bought already, I think the rate of sale will plummet from today.

Wycombe paper saying they had sold 13,000 tickets yesterday.....

Pretty disappointing, would have been nice to sell out the entire lower tiers.

Wycombe paper saying they had sold 13,000 tickets yesterday.....

Shame really, similiar to Crewe two years ago we are going to be looking at a huge sea of red empty seats. Shame Plymouth didnt get through really they probably would have sold similar if not more than us. Least the ground would have looked half full. Just imagine how empty it must have felt for the Burton v Fleetwood game. I love Wembley, but can thelping thinking these games should be played at a league ground i.e Villa park where the ground would be almost full.

Shame really, similiar to Crewe two years ago we are going to be looking at a huge sea of red empty seats. Shame Plymouth didnt get through really they probably would have sold similar if not more than us. Least the ground would have looked half full. Just imagine how empty it must have felt for the Burton v Fleetwood game. I love Wembley, but can thelping thinking these games should be played at a league ground i.e Villa park where the ground would be almost full.

Like I really want to trot all the way up to the Midlands. Even though I hate the team, what about Highbury?

Like I really want to trot all the way up to the Midlands. Even though I hate the team, what about Highbury?

Rubbish, I don't want our reward to play at the home of some PL team I couldn't a monkeys about. Give me an empty Wembley over any other ground to see us play. Kids don't get out of bed every morning dreaming of playing at Villa park...

I was using that as an example, Villa Park holds 42,000, ample for a League 2 play off. Wouldnt fancy Highbury anymore, a) the pich has too many plants growing on it and b) not much room for spectators!

Back