• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Wealdstone v Southend United, Tuesday 24th September, 19:45 k.o.

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wealdstone lost 4 from their last 5 home game this season. We could end up feeling sorry for them and gift them 3 points 🤦🏻‍♂️

We must go there and do a job on them, if we want anything from it.

If the pitch is going to be heavy I would consider swapping "like for like" players from the start and having some fresher legs for later ........... the problem is we don't have that many options. [slightly sad face]

And we have Gateshead on Saturday as well.

If the pitch is going to be heavy I would consider swapping "like for like" players from the start and having some fresher legs for later ........... the problem is we don't have that many options. [slightly sad face]

And we have Gateshead on Saturday as well.
And, iirc Gus and Ralphy are but 1 yellow away from suspension which would knock them out for the Head game. We could be bare bones again pdq.

Just had a quick look at the weather forecast for Wealdstone and it seems that it is raining most of today but dry tomorrow. Make of that what you will, but I think I'll hang on until the last moment before coughing up for a streaming match pass.

Would hope Ralph and Gus"s bedfellows are unofficially 'managed' so that they don't occur simultaneously and happen when suits the fixtures. Not an unusual occurrence but sometimes hotheaded encounters can overtake planned things.

Back