• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wayne Gray

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Happy Clappy Hooly @ Oct. 25 2004,12:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 25 2004,12:09)]Apparently, Kightly had a good game for Farnborough on Saturday. I think it will do him the world of good getting first team football. Anyone know how Drewe did on Saturday?
According to the official site squad list Jay Smith is on loan at Farnborough as well.  Have I been asleep & missed something?  
rock.gif
Blimey... good spot HCH!

I didn't know anything about that one either? must be a rare error on the official site...
wow.gif

Isn't he still a week or so away from making an appearance in the reserves?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Happy Clappy Hooly @ Oct. 25 2004,12:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 25 2004,12:09)]Apparently, Kightly had a good game for Farnborough on Saturday. I think it will do him the world of good getting first team football. Anyone know how Drewe did on Saturday?
According to the official site squad list Jay Smith is on loan at Farnborough as well.  Have I been asleep & missed something?  
rock.gif
Checked Farnboroughs site and it's Jay Smith from Brentford that they have, not ours. It's a mistake by the people that run the websites (FLPTV?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 25 2004,13:42)]Does The Eagle still have the pace needed for RB? I would like to see Hunt put in at RB, which would leave the mid slot open for the return of Mr. Bentley
Forgot about Hunt. Tilly seems to prefer him in midfield. I seem to remember him being pretty solid at the back. He's more comfortable on the ball than most so I guess that's why he's being used alongside Maher....

Perhaps if/when Smith is back Hunt may get pushed into a more defensive role?

Hunt is a centre half and a class one at that. Reminds me a little of Stephen Kelly who we had on loan from Spurs. I'd like to see him and Barrett together althought I don't think it needs to change at the moment and Edwards is probably next in line for a centre half spot.

the good thing about hunt is, apart from nicky he seems to be our fastest defender. put him at right back dont think he would let us down

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back