• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Warrens gone

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Has confirmed that he will not be signing a new contract, saying Tilly "needn't have bothered". as it wasn't a good deal.

Corbett is expecting to stay however but has yet to sign.

ah ballls...
mad.gif
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 19 2004,12:16)]Source?
When have you known me post speculation as fact? Spoofs excluded of course...

biggrin.gif

Echo tonight.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 19 2004,12:16)]Has confirmed that he will not be signing a new contract, saying Tilly "needn't have bothered". as it wasn't a good deal.

Corbett is expecting to stay however but has yet to sign.
It's a shame. Wozza's a top bloke- I wish him all the best. If he does go to Hornchurch, I expect a few of us will head down there at some point.

Corbett was always expected to stay, although he did get a few other Northern clubs nibbling, he had his house in Gillingham to think about

Cort is having talks with Tilly tomorrow pm... another striker is expected to be brought in "before the start of next season - even if Leon Constantine stays" and Tilly has said that he doesn't expect to hear back from the others yet as it's still early days.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 19 2004,12:21)]b******s. Hunt and Edwards at centre back it is then ... (hopefully)

Kev
Double b******s !

Hunt and Edwards sounds good to me.

All the best to Wozza though

tounge.gif

Yep, bollax. Liked Wozza - just the sort of "up & at 'em" player we've missed in recent years...

sad.gif

Good luck, Wozza, wherever you may end up.

Matt

Must be a real kick in the teeth in fairness for him, as I believe he ha been one of our most influential players in the second half of the season!!

Good Luck Mate, you will be missed!!

Shame to see him go. Still, Cort and Edwards will be the nuts next year, we won't miss him!
smile.gif

Yeah thats a shame we havent had an aggressive a player for a long while. He will be the best defender in hornchurch's league. Might even pop down there for a game next year as i only live 10 minutes away.:(

Life goes on!

We liked him - yes!

Will we miss him on the field - probably not!

Good luck and hope you do well with the West Essex branch of SUFC reserves! (That must be 5 ex-blues with Hornchurch if Warren joins?)

if it's true then I'll miss him, he showed great character and commitment..............and he owes me a beer

I feel a pilgrimage to Hornchurch coming on.........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keir_smith @ May 19 2004,13:02)]at least he will be able to talk to damon searle who also joined hornchurch today.
As they weren't at the club at the same time, they may not have a lot to talk about though.

Back