• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top SZ Posters

Who's the best?

• Matt the Shrimp - 12,623 (9.94 ppd)

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Xàbia Shrimper - 11,858 (15.67 ppd)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The General - 11,237 (8.83 ppd)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Napster - 9,868 (7.77 ppd)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • * ORM * - 8,831 (7.01 ppd and falling)

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

MrB

Life President
Who's the best out of this band of serial posters? Here's the facts:

MtS - Most words per post
XS - Most Spanish words per post
Kev - Most LOL's per post
Naps - Most I know but I'm not going to tell you's per post
ORM - Most crap wind ups per post

The winner gets positive rep from DtS which automatically makes you the second highest repped person on the board!

*searches for a photo of Jonny with his hands up*

:finger:

Here you got Matt.

CalRaisinMiniSmHandsUp.jpg

Tough one, they all bring their own treats to the table.

I also miss Orm though.

I'm truly honoured (and with a mention from MtS too).

Not being able to post in the daytime and out of the door from around 6.30am to 8pm (on a good day) has really hampered my post count. Usually too knackered in the evening to do much other than log in and catch up.

Fear not though. I'm not dead and buried. Transfer time is soon upon us and there are plenty of newbies to sucker in.

Also, as I've just walked out of the job after 7 months (parted amicably) I'm now free in the daytimes again for a while. I've got a few personal bits and pieces to sort out but 'normal' service should resume next week until I fix myself up with another job. :D

Also, as I've just walked out of the job after 7 months (parted amicably) I'm now free in the daytimes again for a while. I've got a few personal bits and pieces to sort out but 'normal' service should resume next week until I fix myself up with another job. :D

I don't think I'll be that far behind you judging by how my job has panned out since July. Life is too short and all that...........

Back