• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight's match - soap/toilets/seat numbers

Can report no soap (or hot water) in the South Stand toilets in the South East corner by the turnstiles and snack bar.

Is this because there are no soap dispensers to fill or are they just not aware of these toilets?
I used the ladies just before half time and no soap and the hand dryer was not working but luckily I always carry hand sanitiser.
I actually thought the toilets tonight looked cleaner than usual
Still had to help people to correct seats in East Greens. There is no issue with seeing seat numbers. The issue is half the seats have the wrong ones on them.
Thank you all.

I did notice last game though that the toilet loo rolls were only two ply instead of 3 and that they tended to chaff, could you make sure we have luxurious 3 ply in future, maybe with a scented version.
West stand gents bogs all doors had working locks - apart from the door that is still missing!
It’s been sent away for a new lock.

I was hoping for one of those Japanese toilets that provides heated seats. lift and separate buttons, music, recline positions, quick shave, pleasure plus surprises , takes your temperature unusually, and provides high powered direction sluicing
The ultimate toilet experience,wow.

Bit more detail in the hope it helps, I appreciate your efforts in reporting this. The problems I observe are in seat numbers of high 80s/low 90s area where many seats display numbers around 100-110 regions. Often people with tickets in the latter numbers make their way to the former. I've no idea if it affects the rest of the stand/block.
Seating does sound a mess.

Feels like it can only be rectified when there is downtime, i.e., over a two week period with an away game in the middle, with a working party set up who is not attending away games and a staff member to oversee.

Speaking as the former deputy VIP gallery steward safety supervisor at the old Wembley stadium, this is not an issue for season card holders, but for ad hoc fans attending it can cause a lot of disruption which is a headache for the stewards.
@Cricko @OldBlueLady ... might be worth a look further into this, especially if we want to get more numbers into matches?

I did notice last game though that the toilet loo rolls were only two ply instead of 3 and that they tended to chaff, could you make sure we have luxurious 3 ply in future, maybe with a scented version.
I believe this is intentional as your more likely to get in touch with your inner self 😃

Specific threads like this make a difference, where trusted representatives like Kay, Cricko, Medway, etc can take back to COSU concerns that then get followed up, rather than the generic moans without substance. The soap issues have been a long standing joke, but in all seriousness, well done guys for sorting this! 👏 👏 👏

Marginal gains - Sir Dave Brailsford (worth a look up for some)
What he said.

I was hoping for one of those Japanese toilets that provides heated seats. lift and separate buttons, music, recline positions, quick shave, pleasure plus surprises , takes your temperature unusually, and provides high powered direction sluicing
I'll never forget my first lavatory jet wash when I visited Japan in 2019.

I've recommended to Justin.....not sure whether he'll take me seriously!

Last edited:
West stand turnstile bogs had soap in the dispenser. You had to push it hard for it to come out and I think there may have been a new dryer as it gave out a lot more hot air.

But to top it all off. BOVRIL available from the kiosk.

Back