• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly could shake it up tomorrow....

I suspect something along the lines of: Collis, Hunt, Richards, Clarke, Barrett, Morgan, Maher, Bailey, Gower, McDonald, Hooper

Bench: Orville, Francis, McCormack, Moussa, Forshaw

I think we might see....

Flavs

Hunt
Barrett
Clarke
Richards

Morgan
Hammell
Bailey
McCormack

Hooper
MacDonald

Not what I'd pick, though. I think Morgan will play judging by Tilly's comments on the OS.

Isn't Foran back?

any way don't matter who's playin with no tatics to acclimatise to Hooper and MacD we'll only score from the midfield or from a peno:( so i'm going for a 1-1 draw and the replay will see Fallon up front!

I'd blood Scannell away from home, away from the boo-boys.

Playing him against a team that everyone will expect us to be 2-0 up against inside 10 minutes wouldn't be the ideal debut.

No I disagree, I think our club is no different from anybody elses as far as having an ellement of people who come alone just to pick on a player.But I think even they would give the lad a chance coming from non league whereas if Fallon came here strolled around and played like a donkey they would be on him like a flash.

I just seen Liptak in sainsburys maybe he in with a shout, although I would pick the following team not just beacause it D&R in the cup, because I think it our best option with players we have.

Collis
Hunt
Richards
Barrett
Hammell
Gower
bailey
Macca
francis
maccyd
Morgan

I just seen Liptak in sainsburys maybe he in with a shout, although I would pick the following team not just beacause it D&R in the cup, because I think it our best option with players we have.

Collis
Hunt
Richards
Barrett
Hammell
Gower
bailey
Macca
francis
maccyd
Morgan

would go with that but swap barrett for clarke... dont see the point of resting clarke and anyone who things barrett has been better than clarke recently needs their head checking!

I cant stand clarke he always tries to header balls he should really be leaving, always on the edge of a **** up, always seems to hoof the ball through to the keeper, AB has not been playing well you are right but he will return to form never you mind that, richards alongside should sort that(someone who will dominate the forwards in the air)

--------------- Collis----------------

--------------- Barrett -------------

----- Richards --- Clarke -- Hunt ----

Francis -- Baily--- Macca --- Hammel

-----------Harrold --- --------------

-------------------- Macdonald -----

Give Barrett free role as sweeper

Harrold up front to give some height, applies also for defending

Francis adds height also

Bench: Maher, Flavs, Hooper, Morgan, Moussa

Last edited:
Back