• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket allocation for chelsea

No idea mate, people make 'em up as they go along. I would imagine there will be some sort of announcement on the OS by Tuesday.

I was a little disappointed that the havnt announced anything already, the replay and ticket allocations for it should have been discussed and planned along with the original match details according to the rules of the competition, all it should have needed was for someone to type it up and post it on the o/s. If its not on there by first thing tomorrow then perhaps someone is not doing their job properly.

...A few people I know are going to get half season tickets to guarantee a Chelsea ticket.

My dad was offered a half-season ticket deal a few weeks back by the SUFC telephone drive.

He was told that it wouldn't allow him to buy a Chelsea ticket though.

I would assume the same will apply here...

My dad was offered a half-season ticket deal a few weeks back by the SUFC telephone drive.

I know of people getting a Chelsea ticket by buying a half season ... and why not i say, if they stick a couple of hundred quid into the club just to get a ticket then fair play to them i say

My mate was buying a half season ticket anyway... but was hoping he could get it with us! Tried phoning the club this morning and he can't get through???

Reckon its unlikely they will be able to sort season tickets out now don't you?! And will a half season ticket bought now definitely guarentee a ticket anyway???

Can't wait to sit in my own seat for the replay... barsteward postman stole my tickets for Saturdays game so buy the time I paid for my second lot of tickets I ended up tucked in the back corner. Lesson to all... ASK FOR SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!

They told your dad the wrong info then, because new half season ticket holders were able to get Chelsea away tickets & I'm sure they will be able to claim 'their' seat for the replay next week as well.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10444~1503613,00.html

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back