• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update The Tensions Of Us All.

Guilty here as it has been doing my head in for far to many years. At times even me the most rational person on here (Cough) gets frustrated beyond belief. I still try to soldier on with the hope we have for the club to survive. The Mods on here are just fantastic with their patience to.

There are very few on here that have not been affected with this turmoil, it has gone on far to long for us all.

It affects people in different ways which of course i do not see that, humour is what keeps us all going ATM.

This weekend it should be over and we have a future. I apologise as the owner of this place if i do come across as patronising to some posts i see, beleive it or not i am only a 29 year old human and some right ****s **** me off. :Smile2:

Have faith people the pain will soon be over

John x
John, you had me there right up until the last paragraph
29 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In all seriousness this has not been a very pleasant time for any of us and up until a certain time we all thought the time had finally come for our club but, hopefully now things are starting to look up.
I have tried hard at times to stay away from it but I couldn’t as it was really effecting me and obviously the consequences of it with April of which most of you know about.

I have found the support and some comments on here enlightening and comical at times but let’s all just hold out for a little longer as we are almost there

Tensions of us all?
Yeovil away in the FACup last season, thats tension, edge of my seat getting mad and frustrated as hell.
They celebrated like theyd won the damn thing against our half a team.

I probably need to calm down, bit like young Cricko. I caught myself launching a tirade of expletives at an opposition player, from the West stand when playoffs were slipping through our fingers.
Young teenage girl in front turned her head to see who it was in the row behind, suddenly i felt a shame that i could be/ was that gobby fella that people move away from ! How could i get like that !

Guilty here as it has been doing my head in for far to many years. At times even me the most rational person on here (Cough) gets frustrated beyond belief. I still try to soldier on with the hope we have for the club to survive. The Mods on here are just fantastic with their patience to.

There are very few on here that have not been affected with this turmoil, it has gone on far to long for us all.

It affects people in different ways which of course i do not see that, humour is what keeps us all going ATM.

This weekend it should be over and we have a future. I apologise as the owner of this place if i do come across as patronising to some posts i see, beleive it or not i am only a 29 year old human and some right ****s **** me off. :Smile2:

Have faith people the pain will soon be over

John x

Don't worry John I'll soon see you out the back of the west and we can moan about the how poor the first half was.

Once we’re all through this, attending games again, I for one will appreciate it all the more. I mean how often have we nearly been finished the last few years. Makes you realise just how much this club means to so many.

This place has certainly kept me going in darker days .. the humour and the passion is something else. Cheers John (and all), to better days.

I rarely comment. By the hour I watch on here. I live in SW London (season ticket holder) so I’m not able to be present in Southend day by day.. My eyes were not dry when I heard of the agreement on Monday. I was in court last Wednesday with the official receiver sat next to me ready to pounce if it went the wrong way. So I’m really aware of the precipice we’ve been on for many years. Please please please make this happen so we can solidify our position in football (be it NL or EFL). I’m so looking forward to new great days at RH and on the road.

Back