• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s hope we can get a team out tomorrow. Laphroaig back in the cupboard….

When the book is written about football takeovers you won’t find this in the chapter on ruthless efficiency…

Would have been at least nice to hear from AF regarding her letter. But that I’m sure was just a triumph of hope over expectation..

Anyone think we might have made some signings but they’re just not being announced yet to keep the opposition on the back foot? Wishful thinking maybe but it’s happened plenty of times before.

Not recently, obviously, transfer embargo and all that…
One maybe …I think the NL ok’d that, I think we had to show a death certificate for the player being replaced..

Who knows.

There is no completion date out there at the moment, rightly so. We will hear when we hear.

Yesterday was a very positive day, today has been positive I’m hearing as well. Whether that “positive” is a done deal, paperwork being signed and handshakes or another hurdle cleared I don’t know.

Just look forward to Christmas, and not worry about dates etc. if it happens beforehand then excellent, but don’t let it ruin your Christmas if it doesn’t.

I think 2024 will be a whole lot better than 2023 as a Shrimper.

As I said earlier in the week, don’t get too fixated on dates, it did look very positive for today, the consortium have been working 24/7 to try and get everything “sorted” for today.

I believe we have two additional signings that are good to go once the embargo is lifted, one of who has been looking for places to stay around here. Sandaat on loan too, don’t be surprised if that is announced pre-Kidderminster, but equally don’t look to burn SZ down if he doesn’t.

Again, I imagine most of you have finished work for Christmas now, if you are out have a beer and leave SZ/Twitter alone. I’ve got my last shift tonight. Then enjoy Christmas. This takeover is closer then it’s ever been.

Embargo will soon be a thing of the past, we’ll have new signings to get behind, new contracts for management and players too.

Until it does, enjoy Christmas. Plenty of football on, darts, world’s strongest man, films, **** tv etc. spend the time with loved ones, rather than disagreeing/arguing on an internet forum. Enjoy a beer or 12. Eat far too much, and make memories. You won’t make enjoyable memories refreshing SZ/social media all day.

Apart from the Bull **** put up by LONDON SHRIMPER .I cant rember C P or Justin ever saying the take over will be today .Yes maybe there could be a couple coming in But we never know untill the day of match day .So only time will tell .

Apart from the Bull **** put up by LONDON SHRIMPER .I cant rember C P or Justin ever saying the take over will be today .Yes maybe there could be a couple coming in But we never know untill the day of match day .So only time will tell .
**** me, get over yourself. London shrimper said it could or might happen, never said it would

As I said earlier in the week, don’t get too fixated on dates, it did look very positive for today, the consortium have been working 24/7 to try and get everything “sorted” for today.

I believe we have two additional signings that are good to go once the embargo is lifted, one of who has been looking for places to stay around here. Sandaat on loan too, don’t be surprised if that is announced pre-Kidderminster, but equally don’t look to burn SZ down if he doesn’t.

Again, I imagine most of you have finished work for Christmas now, if you are out have a beer and leave SZ/Twitter alone. I’ve got my last shift tonight. Then enjoy Christmas. This takeover is closer then it’s ever been.

Embargo will soon be a thing of the past, we’ll have new signings to get behind, new contracts for management and players too.

Until it does, enjoy Christmas. Plenty of football on, darts, world’s strongest man, films, **** tv etc. spend the time with loved ones, rather than disagreeing/arguing on an internet forum. Enjoy a beer or 12. Eat far too much, and make memories. You won’t make enjoyable memories refreshing SZ/social media all day.
Great post

Okay 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back