• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 28 2004,22:29)]I do agree that corbet really should have been brought on with say 10-15 mins to go at the least. I thought that bramble didnt really have a good game, and why play him in that position. Not his fault for the bad game tho. why not play nic on the wing?? i think for me i would have to start with eastwood and gray, although he wasnt really in the game much today i hate having moaning c**ts all around me who dont go to any games saying he is useless. just f**k off and if thats the way you feel dont come back. dudfield is a good player, dont get me wrong but while the other two are playing well we shud stick with them. I thought we looked tired today, and it did show as i though mansfield who hadnt played for 8 days were a lot sharper all round. their back 4 were good all day and asamoah although not the best finisher was a very nippy little player.

thankyou
Your choice of language is quite unnecessary and the point you made about the team being tired holds no water. The players have had time to recover, at least to a large degree. If we had started off strong and then tired I would concede to your point, but we were lethargic from the off. Never at the races. Just because some people disagree with your team selection, or even if they gripe, it is not helpful to call them what you did or tell them to go away in the manner you did. Grow up.

I was always a bit concerned that Mansfield had had a rest with their game called off & we were playing for second time within 48 hrs. You only have to look at some of the other teams who did well (or better than expected) by sitting out on Sunday.

Back