• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Clean Up! Help needed Friday 9th August

I understand that the consortium were not too keen on using fans to help, as I guess they feel it shouldn't be needed by a well run club, but they should understand that fans 'want' to help. It promotes a 'one team one dream' camaraderie between fans and the club.
It really can be mutually beneficial in that fans really feel part of the club, and the club can save some money on things fans are more than capable and willing to do. Win-Win!

I understand that the consortium were not too keen on using fans to help, as I guess they feel it shouldn't be needed by a well run club, but they should understand that fans 'want' to help. It promotes a 'one team one dream' camaraderie between fans and the club.
It really can be mutually beneficial in that fans really feel part of the club, and the club can save some money on things fans are more than capable and willing to do. Win-Win!
I agree. I think fans know how much the consortium have put on the line for the club and want to do what they can to support.

I doubt i have ever seen so much action going on at The Hall pre season. There are literally people, vans and lorries everywhere and work going on at every corner.

The Tree at the main reception is also getting the treatment and being severely cut back.View attachment 33335View attachment 33336
it is the start of a new era. What has been done inside three weeks is remarkable. Just need to get it done on the pitch and full steam ahead. Tomorrow is a huge day of celebration but people need to realise that we are still slightly behind a few other clubs. Win, lose or draw tomorrow the season will not be defined by the result.

it is the start of a new era. What has been done inside three weeks is remarkable. Just need to get it done on the pitch and full steam ahead. Tomorrow is a huge day of celebration but people need to realise that we are still slightly behind a few other clubs. Win, lose or draw tomorrow the season will not be defined by the result.
Any comments on the state of the roots hall surface? Are you over there now

Well done all of you.

How are the toilets looking?

Have they been spruced up yet?

Been an amazing g day so far cleaning up the stands at Roots Hall

We have just to finish off the south lower and the 3 sections in the north bank

If any shrimpers are free this afternoon to give us that final push it be amazing

Everyone has been outstanding today but we just need a few more pairs of hands to get us through

Wardy

Back