• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Exactly. £5k a week for 3 years in the PL now, or the risk of dropping a few howlers and ending up with Tilly. PL clubs can loan players out for experience

Spoke to this woman again this morning. She was saying that in the U18 world Ted Smith is considered the next big thing. I don't understand why, but apparently her son keeps getting asked by agents if he knows Ted Smith. They're queuing up to sign him.

I also didn't quite get what she was saying, but it was something like we're looking for his replacement because he's moving on, although I may have misunderstood that bit.

I also didn't quite get what she was saying, but it was something like we're looking for his replacement because he's moving on, although I may have misunderstood that bit.

In which case we've done well to get him signed up on a pro deal I'd have thought. Good luck to him.

Really good news. Seems we are sorted for keepers at the moment. On a more surprising note, there doesn't appear to be one player from Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U or Liverpool in the squad. Not sure what that tells me.

Really good news. Seems we are sorted for keepers at the moment. On a more surprising note, there doesn't appear to be one player from Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U or Liverpool in the squad. Not sure what that tells me.

That they are busy:

"Head Coach Neil Dewsnip has selected a 16-man squad for the game, although the group has been restricted, with many players still involved in The FA Youth Cup with their clubs."

:smiles:

Played the whole match today in their 4-0 victory over Belguim u18s well done Teddy on another clean sheet.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back