• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would definitely give Woodyard another start, thought he was one of the few positives from the last 2 home games.

.....................................................SMITH........................................
CLOHESSEY...............CRESSWELL..................BARKER...............STRAKER
TOMLIN.....................WOODYARD............LAIRD........................HURST
..............................BENYON..............CORR......................................

subs BENTLEY PROSSER LEONARD MARTIN PHILLIPS LAIRD JOHNSON-HARRIS

Benyon & Corr MUST start up front . Benyon has been treated like a leper since he joined this club but not once has he played up front alongside a big man which is how he became such a prolific striker at Torquay. He is Definitely a 20 goal a season man given the right set up ... Corr needs games , lets start them together while we have the perfect chance. Give them games , give them confidence . They will give us Goals .

Would love to see Barry Corr play but is he up to it yet? Can see the lad on loan from the Posh starting with Tomlin and hopefully Woodyard getting a game as well.

No replays anymore which is ridiculous :thumbdown: Anyway my team would be:

Bentley
Clohessy - Coughlan - Barker - Straker
Tomlin - Laird - Woodyard - Hurst
Benyon - JCH

Subs: Smith - Cresswell - Prosser - Leonard - Timlin - Spicer - BBBC

Think we should really try and play a bit of "football" against these, although they will make it difficult. If we're losing, stick BBBC and Cresswell up top. Sorted

.....................................................SMITH........................................
CLOHESSEY...............CRESSWELL..................BARKER...............STRAKER
TOMLIN.....................WOODYARD............LAIRD........................HURST
..............................BENYON..............CORR......................................

subs BENTLEY PROSSER LEONARD MARTIN PHILLIPS LAIRD JOHNSON-HARRIS

Danbury must have been impressed by Lairds debut, he want's him starting AND on the bench!
:unsure:

I'll weigh in with this lot:
Smith
Clohessy Phillips Barker Straker
Hurst Woodyard Laird Tomlin
JCH Cresswell​

OS says gate expected to be about 2,500

If you are 'lucky' enough to be the 1,500 fan through the turnstiles tomorrow , you will be invited to watch from the Directors box.

:'(

2500 is pretty poor.

Another indicator that ticket price isnt as big a motivator as some think.

I wouldn't have gone had it been for the ticket price but then I again I did consider not going just because lets be honest its pretty boring at the moment but they always get me some how! Plus I havn't missed a home game in god knows how long.

Bentley
Clohessy - Cresswell - Barker - Straker
Hurst - Woodyard - Laird - Martin
Tomlin - Benyon

Subs: Smith, Phillips, Prosser, Spicer, Jonson-Harris, Corr, Njie

Would need to keep it on the floor with two short strikers though. Stick Corr and J-H on in the 2nd half.

2500 is pretty poor.

Another indicator that ticket price isnt as big a motivator as some think.

I think our recent form ( or lack of ) is a lot to do with it , but guess we've just had two home games , and although away in midweek , we are again at home next weekend , so people have to pick and choose.

But now the club have advertised a chance to sit with uncle Ron , we should get a late rush !

Bentley
Clohessy - Cresswell - Barker - Straker
Hurst - Woodyard - Laird - Martin
Tomlin - Benyon

Subs: Smith, Phillips, Prosser, Spicer, Jonson-Harris, Corr, Njie

Would need to keep it on the floor with two short strikers though. Stick Corr and J-H on in the 2nd half.

This line-up, although I do have a feeling Clarke-Harris could get the nod upfront alongside Tomlin.

Back