• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Supporters Group Update.

If anything has been planned it looks like it will be a very late announcement.

I think it's a case of we don't know where to go atm and are awaiting news from other avenues.
I'm guessing the whatsapp group started last year would become active again?
Noticed still has similar numbers but maybe ratboy is one of them.

I’m surprised nothing has been planned, is the plan to sit back and do nothing and wait until we’re extinct and then try and do something that won’t work at all? Or is it to put out another statement that doesn’t do anything but look good on paper?

I’m surprised nothing has been planned, is the plan to sit back and do nothing and wait until we’re extinct and then try and do something that won’t work at all? Or is it to put out another statement that doesn’t do anything but look good on paper?
I'm with you mate, I thought the same last season and if by magic a flyer appeared with a qr code! Next thing this group was created and I wasn't alone! Had to get a scanner on my phone (not good with tech!).
I found others the same and not just a football club but there as a community!
We won't go down without a fight! there are many older than Me who will make sure of that! U.T.B

Once again, being kept to a select few
It really isn't , a statement with actions is being worked on , it has been hard where do direct our anger when there has been nothing really happening these past few weeks apart from delays.

Have no fear we will be making a statement soon and we are always open to suggestions.

It really isn't , a statement with actions is being worked on , it has been hard where do direct our anger when there has been nothing really happening these past few weeks apart from delays.

Have no fear we will be making a statement soon and we are always open to suggestions.
I just hope for large numbers no matter what the plan is. That’s the only way we make a difference. Voting with our feet in big figures. 1,000+ wherever, whenever.

Open to suggestions ....

Heard of Hiroshima??

I don’t get the dynamics, I don’t really understand the detail around the deal but I do want to support anything the collective can do about helping to save/support/maintain the history of SUFC. I don’t live in Southend but I was the first person outside Ron’s house for the first big protest, and that was only once out of many occasions that many have been there (and I applaud those few who continued and continue to challenge RM whilst the rest of us procrastinate)). I’ve been to all recent court cases and if the situation arises I will stand up in court later this month to beg the judge for understanding. My son and I are ready to be there to support . We aren’t leaders (we wish we we were) but ready and waiting for the Trust/Protest group to give us the nod. We both don’t want to go down without a fight (50 and 20 years support respectively). I do hope the apparent level of apathy isn’t real and trust that we’ll (YOU) will be there when it is really needed.

Yup: Ron, COSU and SCC.
Surly the 3 players you mentioned Are the 3 that are trying to broker the deal .But at least we are being getting news from the new head of the council each time a new bit of the DD has been completed .Which is more than we have had from cox .when he was leader of the council

Surly the 3 players you mentioned Are the 3 that are trying to broker the deal .But at least we are being getting news from the new head of the council each time a new bit of the DD has been completed .Which is more than we have had from cox .when he was leader of the council
is it?

Back