• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News SUFC v Oldham is ON at Roots Hall

Cheers mate. At least your seats will be clean and shiny. As for noise we'll make enough for both of us, trust me. Safe journey to all that come down.
Yes, I helped clean those bloody seats in the north bank.
(The ones the home surporters should be in),
So away surporters, no eating, drinking, or standing on the nice clean pigeon siht free seats.
Cheers.

Yes, I helped clean those bloody seats in the north bank.
(The ones the home surporters should be in),
So away surporters, no eating, drinking, or standing on the nice clean pigeon siht free seats.
Cheers.
We need the stewards controlling the north bank to mention this to Oldham 😄

Maybe a song from TBV... "SIT DOWN
SHUT UP, WE CLEANED YOUR SEATS BUTTERCUP"

Am I right in thinking the referee will only call the game off if the pitch is Water logged or Frozen.

If the pitch is somehow deemed unplayable as of today I doubt it would be passable in 5 days time, so I would like to think it is currently deemed acceptable

I also cleaned in the NB Sunday, wish I hadn’t bothered now reading some of the oldham fans thoughts on SM. moaning that we’ve left it too late and now they won’t bring as many as first thought. I’ve reminded them of our failed trip in January due to their frozen pitch that had been frozen all week

Excellent news for you guys.

Well done everyone who went down for the clean up / repair operation.
It shows how much the club can do when the fans pull together.

Slowly things are turning for you.

You live to fight another day and another hurdle is cleared.

Hopefully the game is on, as it seems from some posts it may not be.

All the best, with a depleted squad.

Last edited:
Any odd on Ron being at the game?
Yes i believe his securtity for the day is on its way.

1000 MODERN SOLDIERS vs 1000x EVERY UNIT - Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator -  YouTube

I think many supporters will find it very emotional watching the team come out on Saturday it will be a very strange day I’m not worried about the score ( hopefully a win) but can’t see to many good results until we can start bringing in some new signings, having no proper pre season training is not good for the players . So injuries will play a big part in the early games

I also cleaned in the NB Sunday, wish I hadn’t bothered now reading some of the oldham fans thoughts on SM. moaning that we’ve left it too late and now they won’t bring as many as first thought. I’ve reminded them of our failed trip in January due to their frozen pitch that had been frozen all week
Good point, with all the 'excitement' happening, i'd forgot about that!.

Back