• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I guess we shouldn't be surprised - can't find the words to describe how I feel about him.
I’m afraid he is the sort of person that would drive to a car park 50 miles away to drop his dog off and drive away because the dog was eating to much and costing him money that he could use to buy himself lobster 🦞

If Ron has the money to pay HMRC but pays the staff with it first then the club will likely be no more come 12th July , that’s the way I see it as of now. The 2 weeks is what I guess he believes will get the club sold ??

No one said you can't. Just that doing it right now it can and will change absolutely nothing about the situation and would be a waste of time. But it is your time to waste so fill your boots :Smile:

Ron is a ****. I'm ****ed off the players and staff aren't getting paid but shouting at his house isn't going to magic money in his pocket or make him just sign the club over.
The bloke is about to go down with the ship because he is too stubborn to budge.

We literally cannot afford to let him get away with it. Bottom line is now it's people's ****ing lives

The bloke is about to go down with the ship because he is too stubborn to budge.

We literally cannot afford to let him get away with it. Bottom line is now it's people's ****ing lives
It’s like Steve Dale all over again, like he did to Bury FC. We will plan an pre season next summer in Ryman League, after we got chucked out of NL set up.

Just a thought 💭
Supposing we have a no deal scenario by the 12th July.
We go to court, the judge says to Ron. Got the dosh buddy to pay your tax, wages, security bond money for league + dozens of smaller creditors.
Ron says no but I’ve got land to sell it may take 6-12 months. Judge shocked.
Does Ron seriously think he will get another adjournment to suit his liking.
I in my humble opinion , thinks Ron is deluded but believes he can scam the judge once again.
My personal view the 12th July ain’t going to go well.

I have no idea how long it takes for a business to be sold, or how difficult Ron may be making the DD process. All I can do is sit back and be patient but today in my mind was a 'firm' deadline. After today there's a new layer of **** on an already stinking pile and the price that you've negotiated before might not be worth it today if players leave and staff leave [assuming either group may not be paid]

Just a thought 💭
Supposing we have a no deal scenario by the 12th July.
We go to court, the judge says to Ron. Got the dosh buddy to pay your tax, wages, security bond money for league + dozens of smaller creditors.
Ron says no but I’ve got land to sell it may take 6-12 months. Judge shocked.
Does Ron seriously think he will get another adjournment to suit his liking.
I in my humble opinion , thinks Ron is deluded but believes he can scam the judge once again.
My personal view the 12th July ain’t going to go well.
Believe judge only interested in the amount owed to HMRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back