• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

100 million+ monthly users might not agree.

but how many of them are youngsters sending "naughty" pics to each other thinking that they vanish forever?

Can't you just capture the picture by doing a screenshot as you open it?

It does seem a pretty pointless thing to me, but what do I know, I still can't get my head round twitter.

but how many of them are youngsters sending "naughty" pics to each other thinking that they vanish forever?

Can't you just capture the picture by doing a screenshot as you open it?

It does seem a pretty pointless thing to me, but what do I know, I still can't get my head round twitter.

Yes you can, but it tells the sender if someone has done that.

Yeah we have an iCloud stream for photos we want to keep. Snapchat is just for routine pics that you don't have to manually delete to free up space

That's a bit too advanced for my wife. Only yesterday I finally convinced her to have a shared calendar on her iPhone and my Android phone.

Then this morning she said to me - I didn't know I had a dentist appointment tonight. I explained that it was me, and that I had got it wrong, and it was an optician's appointment, and even that was wrong because it had been cancelled. That caused all sorts of confusion!

We have now settled on a naming convention. If it's for me I put my name first in the subject, and if it's for her, she puts her name first.

I've just deleted SnapChat, but I think this is a very good idea for the Club.

Snapchat is huge, so it's another way to engage fans and such like.

Great idea Scott.

You can still view yesterday's story before the whole thing expires around 5.15pm this afternoon

71163b2b52e9e4c170eb5cdbfd3efd88.jpg

a0f417479bf69d05178c069fc325c740.jpg

38a019d8f8b7bb9d55efdcdda5079745.jpg

e978382652aed79d62a38ea6aa145b61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back