• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Stewarts Law LLP/PG Site v SUFC - 26 June 2024 - DISMISSED WITH COSTS

It’s secured against a Rat hole “holiday home” I believe. Rather than Rat HQ in Benfleet.
Which then begs the next question, if the debt is secured on a rat hole, why join the WUP against the club?

Under regular circumstances, in the event of a default you would normally go after that. Otherwise it would be like defaulting on the mortgage and the lender raises a petition against your employer.

The whole rat nest set up stinks

Can some kind Shrimper provide a brief update on todays events please?

Sorry to ask this but have been at work since 8am and finish at 8 this evening & nowhere near my phone till now & don’t have the time to go through the posts as on break 🙏

Sorry to ask this but have been at work since 8am and finish at 8 this evening & nowhere near my phone till now & don’t have the time to go through the posts as on break 🙏
Ask the Lib Dem guy. He is probably up to speed on the past 25 years by now

WUP dismissed as settlement reached with Pg and Stewart's.

Rat and council in meetings this pm. Awaiting an update from CP imminently

Why not go after ron after a deal is done then? Or pursue cosu for the money after the deal is done who would more likely pay it as they are proper businessmen and not complete scum like ron

No idea.

All I know is PG have dipped their hands in their pockets to helped us out in our hour of need on a few occasions. You are looking at around a seven figure sum, not just what was on the latest WUP.

I think what has probably annoyed them is the promise of future work, which won’t be required.

No idea.

All I know is PG have dipped their hands in their pockets to helped us out in our hour of need on a few occasions. You are looking at around a seven figure sum, not just what was on the latest WUP.

I think what has probably annoyed them is the promise of future work, which won’t be required.
Why is it not required? Guess developer for fossetts will have their own plant?

No idea.

That would make sense, rms world of empty promises

So many threads moving rapidly, but out of interest, when does training for next season start again? Be interesting to see who DOESN’T show.

Back