• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stevenage fans, players, directors and the idiot of a manager were a disgrace yesterday. They work hard but just aim to kick thd cr@p out of the opposition.

Like to see them stay down as means a couple of spicey games next season.

Crawford was hauled back when through but the ref bottled reducing them to 9 men

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if he really believes that Winn didn't deserve his Red card, he does have a recourse. Make my day Mr Westley, appeal against it......................I dare you!

Stevenage fans, players, directors and the idiot of a manager were a disgrace yesterday. They work hard but just aim to kick thd cr@p out of the opposition.

Like to see them stay down as means a couple of spicey games next season.

Crawford was hauled back when through but the ref bottled reducing them to 9 men

I thought the ref yellow carded the player for fouling Crawford?

Westley is clearly a prize bell end. I dont think anyone in their right mind would think that its ok to jump off the ground and boot someone in the head. Personally I think his anger at the decision is more based upon the fact his side play off push is slowly being derailed.

One of the worst fouls I've ever seen at Roots Hall by one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen at Roots Hall. How can you defend that? If you did that on the street you'd be put in jail. It was a karate kick. They could have had another red card for the foul on Crawford. Horrible team, hope they get to the play-off final and lose in the last minute to an offside/handball/penalty goal.

Stevenage's fans have already been showed to be thugs and thinking their more than they are.

Remember one of their own fans punching their own player in the face after their win against newcastle.

I went mad when we won that game just so it shut those ***** up!!!!!!

I urge everyone to listen to that interview it really is unreal. According to Westley Crawford headbutted the guys foot!!!!

They are *****. The whole club is turning to toss. As I said it's a shame the fans are going the same way as the prick manager and directors

Just seen this on the beeb

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13314623.stm

""Stevenage is a hard working football club that is disciplined, organised and progressive."

What a tit!

As a club, they certainly are progressive and, I suspect, well organised. The club itself is probably disciplined paying the taxman and players at appropriate times. On the field, their tactics are rather less than attractive and they've had a little clutch of red cards of late (one of which was very harsh).

However over the course of the season they have committed far less fouls than us. In fact only Burton have committed more.

Watched this three times now and i still cant understand what he is talking about. Does he think that other football clubs and League managment are racking there brains as to ways they can bring Stevenage down, chip on shoulder comes to mind.

Back