• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cox when fully fit and firing on all cylinders is a huge asset- last time he was in this division got nearly 30 in season was it- behind this year but I bet if he stays fit he'll end up with over 20. Fortune showing why he was worth that deal. Both of them great pro.

Coxy and Ted ! Thanks for rescuing the 3 points

Lots of positives

Ted made a couple of great saves to keep us in it. What a great finish from a tight angle from Cox too.

Also, saw flashes from Hines when he came on. Once he is fit, he will be a real handful. Some great work on the right wing and a great pull back to Atko who should have done better.

Coker back at LB and Timlin back in the middle of the park looked good too

Cox!!!!!!

Get in there you little beauty!!!

:happy::happy:

I bet your missus hates it when you say that................kills all the romance when a bloke starts talking to his manhood...and a small one (but attractive in your eyes) at that.

Well done coxy!! What a striker he is!! Does the business when needed. Also heinze looked dangerous when coming on and when fully fit will be an asset! Fortune excellent but should score more but 1 today is fantastic! Utb

credit to PB for substitutions and change of tactics. Coker was better bringing the ball out of the defence than Timlin, we needed Timlin's steel, ball winnning ability in the middle of the park - especially with only 3 in there

Phew!! It sounded a great game on the radio with chance after chance. Well done Blues, and well played Rochdale too (I have no problem with complimenting the opposition when they lose).
ess

It was a great game. The second half went on for ever. Ref ruined it a bit but it got the fans going i guess

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back