• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We need to be taking our chances as we have let them back into it. We do need more pace up front as Mooney is too immobile

We've played some nice stuff but we are really missing some punch in the middle of the park, and there is no link between midfield and the strikers. Mooney and Cox link up well, Mooney's touches and flicks are excellent as is Cox's movement.....but they are feeding off scraps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always tell who doesn't go games....this goal have **** all to do with CB's
On a positive note we are the better side and Look like scoring. As noted mooney missd what appeared to be a great chance from right n front of the goal plus we have had other good chances, comers corners and lonny's throws much flatter (better) than last season. We can still do this

We've played some nice stuff but we are really missing some punch in the middle of the park, and there is no link between midfield and the strikers. Mooney and Cox link up well, Mooney's touches and flicks are excellent as is Cox's movement.....but they are feeding off scraps.

We desperately miss Wordsworth & Timlin right now, Atkinson doesn't offer much going forward at all. I still think we need another attacking midfielder, even after bringing in King on loan.

According to Chris Phillips the mystery midfielder we lodged a bid for is starting for his team today, although that doesn't necessarily mean he won't be sold. I have a hunch that it could be Jay O'Shea of Chesterfield (Portsmouth are also interested) he would be a great addition and help provide better service to our strikers.

You can always tell who doesn't go games....this goal have **** all to do with CB's
I stand corrected on this occasion, i wish i could see the games, its just disappointment when i see we have conceded yet another set piece.

Good to see our fans treat Mooney well... Can hear them loud cheering him off as Jason Williams comes on.

Back