• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Maidenhead United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow, predictable and some players running round like headless chickens, hairdryer treatment please Maher, not good enough, Maidenhead FFS

First time bonne has come off the last man.. gets the ball. Takes about 12 years to turn around and even considering looking forward. I know I bang on about the bloke but he is ****ing useless. Shows no intent and always just moaning. Pepple on asap. Shows intent and drive to move with the ball forward.

Seems to me that we are so intent on keeping possession at all costs that no risk is taken. Unfortunately this kills the creativity and negates any influence players like Moncur and Forson have on the game as they are too frightened to lose the ball.

If we choose not to recruit until January we will be bottom 3. Moncur should be running the show against these, currently a passenger at the moment. No one wants to drive and have a go all too safe.

A frustrating, but if I'm honest, a quite entertaining first half with lots of incidents. For the first 20 minutes we were pinging the ball into their area as soon as we could but for the last 30 we went back to square and back passing. Maidenhead are a tall and fit team who haven't given us a moment, always snapping at our feet or hauling back our shirts.

Pepple is needed.

We are awful and the masters of our own downfall but the ref is so poor
Are you at the game?
He is making the most ridiculous decisions, blatantly the opposite of the decision that should be made and that goes for both teams
He`s a crap ref for both teams, just get on with it, bit more urgency!! Apart from the Eastleigh game you can cut and paste comments on here from game to game. Same old, same old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back