• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Maidenhead United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is done, we are getting slapped by teams below us and there is only a handful.

Stop paying these planks and get the spirit of 23 in them! Woeful, I don't buy the bleating of Loss of kensdale and cards - we should still be competitive, even if not title.challengers because of the loss

Wish Luggy wasn't unwell, he'd get a tune out of this lot, can't take much more of Chelmsford youth coach being in charge

The biggest joke is we are the bests supported side in the division with the least competent manager

Last edited:
If the players are over riding his instructions then that’s a worrying sign to me
I don't think anybody is deliberately doing that.

I do think that when you have a coaching team that does want us to keep possession but to move the ball forward, when the chips and confidence are down, players are going to play it backwards or sideways. It's a form of playing it safe, and it's a form of hiding.

ANOTHER Centre Back coming on!!!!!

WTF is Maher doing. :(

2-0 down and has brought on 2 centre backs and left Wood on the bench.

I'm 👌 this close to being done with Maher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back