• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Gateshead

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if Gateshead win the league. Will they be allowed to be promoted given what happened last year?
...only if the Football League change the rules on ground 10-year leases, or someone comes in to buy the International Stadium and grant Heed said lease.
There's slim and no hope, and Slim just left town!

Miles off play offs, just too slow and too many passengers. A fair few hundred off next attendance

I agree we be hitting the 5000 plus gates sooner than later

Reality is this team not good enough for even challenging for the playoffs

Really makes me sad to say this, I was expecting must better now Ron Martins gone TBH

...only if the Football League change the rules on ground 10-year leases, or someone comes in to buy the International Stadium and grant Heed said lease.
There's slim and no hope, and Slim just left town!
Apparently they have changed it from 10 years to 5 years, but I don't know if that makes a difference in this case.

At what point did the is become acceptable? The players we have signed look individual improvements on the previous ones. This is a question of players being motivated / coached properly.

Not great today, didn't deserve anything from this, very flat, yes we are still transitioning but not sure how long we can keep that as an excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back