• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fantastic result, well done lads. Come On You Shrimpers:happy::happy:

I think he's a nice bloke.Not that much of a L1 footballer though.However some would say I've been wrong before! :winking:

So you keep saying but the proof is in the pudding. Another very good performance from Prosser today, another win. I think it's too much of a coincidence having Prosser in the back four and us winning 6 out of 7. He is vocal, unphased, good in the air, his distribution has come on immensely

So you keep saying but the proof is in the pudding. Another very good performance from Prosser today, another win. I think it's too much of a coincidence having Prosser in the back four and us winning 6 out of 7. He is vocal, unphased, good in the air, his distribution has come on immensely

I'll be interested to hear how he plays in the next two away games.

I'll be interested to hear how he plays in the next two away games.

And if (when ) he plays well in those two games , lets then judge him on the next two, and if (when) he plays well in those
games let judge him on the next two games , repeat, repeat until he has a bad game and then you can tell us how right you are.

No it's not. It's in the eating.

So if we lose you can say Prosser isn't L1 standard I guess?

And if (when ) he plays well in those two games , lets then judge him on the next two, and if (when) he plays well in those
games let judge him on the next two games , repeat, repeat until he has a bad game and then you can tell us how right you are.

I'm sure you've heard the expression "you're only as good as your last game." Which means,of course,Luke's on a high,atm.:smiles:

I'm sure you've heard the expression "you're only as good as your last game." Which means,of course,Luke's on a high,atm.:smiles:

he has played well in every game this season. The only difference was he scored yesterday (he has actually got better ratings in other games). Using your logic Bentley is now crap and should not be in the team ! Please feel free to move the goalposts again

he has played well in every game this season. The only difference was he scored yesterday (he has actually got better ratings in other games). Using your logic Bentley is now crap and should not be in the team ! Please feel free to move the goalposts again

Since you bring the subject up,personally I thought Dan was lucky not to get sent off yesterday.:winking:

Back