• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Chertsey Town FA Cup (4th Qualifying Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Stan could do no wrong in my eyes but today I think he undermined Demi by going down to the pitch side to talk to players, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get sanctions as I bet he isn’t listed on the bench and I think his heart ruled his head on this one.
Future question of sport moment.

I thought Stan could do no wrong in my eyes but today I think he undermined Demi by going down to the pitch side to talk to players, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get sanctions as I bet he isn’t listed on the bench and I think his heart ruled his head on this one.
If Demi was in a long term position, I’d agree. But he isn’t. So it’s great that it’s all hands to the pump.

We’re also obviously not privy to the full set up and operations at the moment, albeit it’s pretty clear Stan is in a significant position of influence.

Demi has the FA coaching badges I do believe.

Not sure how that undermines a caretaker manager who's in charge of one game at a time. I bet Stan did that with JD's complete blessing.

If Demi was in a long term position, I’d agree. But he isn’t. So it’s great that it’s all hands to the pump.

We’re also obviously not privy to the full set up and operations at the moment, albeit it’s pretty clear Stan is in a significant position of influence.
This is the only thing I can think of at the moment. Result at all costs as ultimately it’s not going to undermine Demi long term - but still don’t like to see it. Feel a bit for Demi there.

I don’t think there’s any issue here.

Stan went down 1st time to see if Demi wanted onions with his burger then again to apologise there wasn’t actually any onions & hasn’t been since he left in 1993..

Murphy, Bridge, Ferguson, Ralph and Egbri all had good halves. Rest are very average so far excluding Seadon who has little to do other than the goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back