• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2) Daniel Bentley +18
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +18
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5
14) Will Atkinson +9
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +5 -1 Weakest left in 2014, its not 2006 anymore
22) Barry Corr +15 +1 Great game and goal yesterday

2) Daniel Bentley +18
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +18
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5
14) Will Atkinson +9
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +4 -1 Weakest left in 2014, its not 2006 anymore
22) Barry Corr +16 +1 Great game and goal yesterday

2) Daniel Bentley +18
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +18
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5
14) Will Atkinson +10 +1 never stops running, WHAT A MACHINE!
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +3 -1 Weakest left in 2014, its not 2006 anymore
22) Barry Corr +16

2) Daniel Bentley +18
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +17 -1 no way should he stay and Freddy go.
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5
14) Will Atkinson +10 +1
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +4 +1 SKF you lot should be ashamed of yourselves.
22) Barry Corr +16

2) Daniel Bentley +18
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 6 +1 getting really hard now as all these guys are good, don't think coker should be next to go
14) Will Atkinson +9 -1 him and freddy weakest of what's left, think others will kill off freddy though
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +4
22) Barry Corr +16

2) Daniel Bentley +17 -1 Failed to hold the penalty on Saturday and gave away a corner instead :winking:
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 6
14) Will Atkinson +9
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +5 +1 - just the player we need for the next home game
22) Barry Corr +16

2) Daniel Bentley +17
4) John White +8
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 7 + 1
14) Will Atkinson +9
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +4 -1
22) Barry Corr +16

I've ignored farmer white. Presumably he'll post again if he wants to finish the job.

2) Daniel Bentley +17

4) John White +9 (+1 I sense his contributions often go unseen)
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5 (-1 Hair Band)
14) Will Atkinson +9
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +5
22) Barry Corr +16

2) Daniel Bentley +17
4) John White +9
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 6 +1 I wear a hair band when I take part in sport as well
14) Will Atkinson +9
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +4 -1 really? Timlin gone before him?
22) Barry Corr +16

I know this is just for fun :smiles:, but I am surprised by how fickle/short memories/lack of loyalty/understanding some zoners have.
Why the Freddy 'hate' campaign?
He scored the goal for one of/the biggest highs in our history and yes he has not played much due to injury this season but deserves some loyalty surely? Looking back at threads most zoners were all pleased when we signed him back up again.

I love Ben Coker and all the others massively, but above Freddy in our history - not for me yet :nope:
Or maybe some have forgotten at the beginning of this 2013/14 season we only looked good going forward when Freddy played up until his injury or perhaps forgotten his 4 goals in 4 games in August?

Anyway, not looking for an argument, just being Devils Advocate and putting the other viewpoint, Freddy has always been the type of player that needs to start regular to get the best out of him, it is maybe unfortunate for Fred that just when he has got fit we have only lost once in a 15 match run #just saying :stunned:

Last edited:
The whole deal with the Big Brother concept is that you vote for the person you want to stay in to the end and vote out the one you want to go out. There will always be differences of opinion and sometimes it gets a bit heated, but that is the nature of the beast. Most importantly it is just meant to be a bit of fun. There you go, easy peasey.... All that said, those that want Freddie out are completely barking mad, I feel better now!:smile:

2) Daniel Bentley +17
4) John White +9
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 6
14) Will Atkinson +10 (+1 midfield powerhouse)
15) Kevan Hurst +19
20) Freddy Eastwood +3 (-1 been there with Freddy from Debut hat trick to that Goal ! But hes not that player anymore)
22) Barry Corr +16

We all have our own opinions and Freddy is still a valuable member of the team, hes not a 90 minute player anymore.

I know this is just for fun :smiles:, but I am surprised by how fickle/short memories/lack of loyalty/understanding some zoners have.
He scored the goal for one of/the biggest highs in our history and yes he has not played much due to injury this season but deserves some loyalty surely? Looking back at threads most zoners were all pleased when we signed him back up again.

I love Ben Coker and all the others massively, but above Freddy in our history - not for me yet :nope:
Or maybe some have forgotten at the beginning of this 2013/14 season we only looked good going forward when Freddy played up until his injury or perhaps forgotten his 4 goals in 4 games in August?

Anyway, not looking for an argument, just being Devils Advocate and putting the other viewpoint, Freddy has always been the type of player that needs to start regular to get the best out of him, it is maybe unfortunate for Fred that just when he has got fit we have only lost once in a 15 match run #just saying :stunned:

Roxy, it's not about history and what a player has done in the past, it's about the here and now. I would fully expect the players who are in the starting 11 would more than likely be there at the end. There is no Freddy hate campaign, it's just this season, he isn't as good as those playing.

Up until yesterday Eastwood and Corr had scored the same amount of goals, Fred having had a lot less game time

Look at the way Corr has been asked to play this season. Lone man up front that the midfield play off, Spends a lot more time with his back to goal. He is now goalscorer and provider and as long as he does both, I am happy

Let's be honest, if it was down to the whole players history then Eastwood would easily win at a canter. It should be about how they are at the moment.

This competition runs every year, it's about the here and now... if not, then fred would win pretty much every season. let's try and focus on the fact that players like Leonard, Bentley, Coker et al have had fantastic seasons and been much more important than Fred.

Anyway... people can vote how they want, as long as they justify it. "SKF" isn't acceptable IMO.

2) Daniel Bentley +17
4) John White +9
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5 -1 Soiled by the hands of Colchester
14) Will Atkinson +10
15) Kevan Hurst +20 +1 Always liked him, just needed to add more goals to his game, which he is now doing
20) Freddy Eastwood +3
22) Barry Corr +16

2) Daniel Bentley +17
4) John White +9
6) Luke Prosser +17
8) Ryan Leonard +22
11) Ben Coker + 5
14) Will Atkinson +9 -1 Just because I can
15) Kevan Hurst +20
20) Freddy Eastwood +4 +1 Because Roxy pleaded with me
22) Barry Corr +16

Back