• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future Southend United App

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Won't recognise my account, won't send a code to reset my password.
Probably have to register again with a different email address
I experienced the same.

You have to access the website on a laptop/desktop and register for an account. You can use your original email (I could, anyway). Once you’ve done that you can log into the app.

Had exactly the same problem you will need to open up a new account as old one does not work.
I think a lot of our old personal data got ditched when the Club introduced the new Web Site. I have a vague memory that we were asked to do something on the site when it came in. Anyone with a better level of detail remember more.

Maybe I'm missing something but it just looks like the website presented as an app ?
Apps are often a version of websites in one shape or another, but offering a difference interface and UX. Maybe give them time to start adding extras as an app experience?

Apps also benefit the provider and the user with push notifications (so long as you don't opt out).

Something "brand new" (not my words).
You could look at the app in McDonalds, Burger King or Wimpy when ever you popped in for a tasty treat? That would be 'brand new'.

I think it's a step in the right direction, it is built around the phone so should be easier to navigate when on the move. Hopefully, we will be able to buy tickets and maybe an online match-day programme or even just the line-up to view before the start.

I experienced the same.

You have to access the website on a laptop/desktop and register for an account. You can use your original email (I could, anyway). Once you’ve done that you can log into the app.
I've been on the website on my phone and I get the same issue. I'll try it on a PC tomorrow and see what happens

Just had a look at the latest blues news on this new app but couldn’t find any news on the transfer embargo or Justin making a statement over the weekend

Just had a look at the latest blues news on this new app but couldn’t find any news on the transfer embargo or Justin making a statement over the weekend
Thats always been the problem with the official website, always seems miles behind other sources, although i expect part of putting this app out was that by this time COSU would be in charge and make it better.

Also we are quite spoilt with shrimperzone, the latest news is always on here, with many opinions be them cutting edge and informed or just barmy old cack.

Anyone else getting notifications from this app. I'm sure i got some initially when it launched but since then nothing. Wasn't notified of anything during the game on Saturday despite having all notifications turned on

I installed it a few days before the takeover, enabled all the notifications, but still didn't get anything when the takeover was announced, saw it on here first!

Uninstalled after that.

Shame, I get notifications coming out of my ears for every other app, but the only one i want notifications coming from and its more silent than a monk on a vow of silence

Back