• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

Council and Ron "Oh no we missed deadlines and Consortium will walk!! Oh well more housing on Roots Hall will make us feel better".
I think this is exactly it. Rat tw@7 thinks he can have his cake & eat it by letting us go the wall & building on both RH & Fossetts. Fnck him & his family.

If you are COSU, how can you look at that “update” and feel more comfortable with the situation?…SCC have had to concede ground here.

Some form of verbal agreement with the Rats at the 11th hour, after they reneged on last nights verbal agreement doesn’t exactly seem hugely positive, or am I missing something?

HOT may follow if the advisors sign off on it etc. What about the security?

Trying to remain positive, but that is a long way from what COSU requested isn’t it?
They are not delighted. I think they will push for an adjournment but will pay if we can’t get one.

If you are COSU, how can you look at that “update” and feel more comfortable with the situation?

Some form of verbal agreement with the Rats at the 11th hour, after they reneged on last nights verbal agreement doesn’t exactly seem hugely positive, or am I missing something?

HOT may follow if the advisors sign off on it etc. What about the security?

Trying to remain positive, but that is a long way from what COSU requested isn’t it?
Yep - that's at least 2 of the 3 conditions not met. What we don't know is if Ron has agreed to give security for more funding.

If he has given security, then, depending on any conditions, they may be tempted to fund without the council/Ron agreement. But if no security there'd be no way I'd put more funds in.

Council have absolutely bottled this. Really should have stood their ground here.

They can have as many meetings with potential councillors as they like, they've just made a rod for their own back.

Does no one in that room have a pair that they could have said ," if you back out of this deal you're done.

We warned you last week, if you don't come back to us accepting by 6pm tonight we'll withdraw."

Some of you so called in the knows need to reign in your egos by the way. Since March last year there's been too many posts on these pages giving it "it's close, not this week but maybe next" .

You haven't got a clue, just like the rest of us. I'm not doubting you've got sources in the club, but they're not on the side that is controlling this deal, evidently.

alright when I’m correct Id like a formal apology . If you think you can insult me we can deal with this like real men if you want ..
I will see you outside the Broken Barrel in Stanfield Oregon at 5pm pacific time. I will be wearing very tight yellow speedos and flip flops. Once I have dispatched you, I will venture inside for a Scotch Egg and a diet cola.

They are not delighted. I think they will push for an adjournment but will pay if we can’t get one.
Yeah, I guess pushing for an adjournment makes sense, too risky to pay out with so much uncertainty still. I guess they’ll push the council/rats for quick progress and more assurance prior to the court date. Poor Maher must be at his wits end, what a bloody mess.

Back