• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SO when will the takeover go through?

I would have thought as Cox commissioned the DD and Ron allegedly paid for it both should see all the reports. Hopefully Cowan is telling the truth and we can move on.

I would have thought as Cox commissioned the DD and Ron allegedly paid for it both should see all the reports. Hopefully Cowan is telling the truth and we can move on.
Cox didn’t commission anything- SCC did. I don’t suggest post mortems and blame games- however if Mr Cox could just disappear it would not be an entirely bad thing either…

Why would they do that? They are business people, not mindless idiots. They need some sort of a return. We can't expect them to pump in £3.5m and then pump in more before they have some sort of guarantee of something in return. I'm not saying you are calling them mindless idiots, but if they do what you are saying, they will be acting so. We can't honestly believe that they are just acting out of the goodness of their hearts to save Southend. They want to be making money, and rightly so. They will want the housing deal wrapped up as much as anyone.
And yet, they are £3.5m in for nowt

Just want this takeover to get a move on so COSU can get on with the real important things, like expanding the club's partnership with Darts Corner. I'm still waiting...

Now when the Rat said he either wants to sell the club Or have a bed partner to help with the running the club . So it looks like he is fleesing the consortium to keep the club under his ownership He never was going to sell the club .

Either a deal has been agreed behind the sceens or the concortium are about to walk away .I really hope they stick around for a while longer And see the end of ronald rat .

Tbf of course he has it has and still is very possible but let’s have it right he doesn’t want that to happen
I think it's a preference. He's 70 odd now it won't make much real difference to his life if provided by others. Only real difference it makes is trying to be a company director in future

Looking at some of the people who have liked it I would hope so. At least 2 of them are fairly ITK with some things around the club. Hopefully we finally get some positive news this week.
How can you see who liked it?

Back